Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rant Thread

+26
Bosco15
Corsa79
barry_mcki
Re-Cycled
dhula
gazzar
Cal
jeeringjason72
mtbeerwah
Kaupy1962
Kiwisteve
truck
Jimmy the Boy
Baz
kewwig
Ewok1958
NTBill
Rustic
madmax
b12mick
paul
Hammy
SuzySuzuki
gus
2wheelsagain
Cameron
30 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Rant Thread - Page 3 Empty The Rant Thread

Post  Cameron Wed 13 Mar 2013, 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anything pissed you off today? Something you need to say?

You now have a place to have a little rant.

Admin

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rant Thread

Post  Kiwisteve Sun 24 Nov 2013, 8:05 pm

Ewok1958 wrote:I should have bought the extra water tanks. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
You are just that little bit too far for me to drop some tanks off to you Ewok.

Cruise n Comfort seat cover
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Thu 02 Jan 2014, 5:20 pm

The downside of the Christmas break is the lack of parts available!

I rang 3 local Honda dealers today for a couple of link pipe muffler gaskets for Scarlett.
The plan was to refit the original cans and see what the fuelling was like because its shite with the modded cans unless 8k is on the clock.
Anyway it turns out the I only have 1 gasket between the 4 mufflers. Now that might have something to do with the lack of bottom end Smile So I might have found a cheaper fix than planned. So I get on the blower and the local shop is shit until Mon. No problem I can ride the Bandit to Bairnsdale (110km each way) or Traralgon 70km each way) so I call both red dealers and got the same answer. Nar sorry don't stock them but can have them Mon or Tue!
Now these things are $18 each and probably fit a heap of bikes so it wouldn't hurt to stock a few surely.

I'm going for a ride tomorrow anyway Smile

I took the opportunity to crank up the rear pre load while the RH can was off. Looking forward to trying the firmer setting out. I wound down the front so only 2 rings were showing but that could be a bit much.

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread - Page 3 Empty Media beat up - again

Post  truck Thu 30 Jan 2014, 8:07 am

I was watching the news about Tropical Cyclone Dylan which is hovering off the coast of Nth QLD at the moment and caught a few shots of "flooded" streets and how close houses were to being flooded, then my phone rings and its me mum who caught the exact same story and rang in a panic to see if we were OK. I told her it was another media beat up and that street floods every time a cyclone or storm coincides with a high tide.
Pfft cyclone - cloud cover with almost not even a breeeze at the moment.
truck
truck

Back to top Go down

Post  jeeringjason72 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 2:40 am

Cunts who approach me out of the blue to inform me that riding in a t shirt, shorts and thongs is dangerous. JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, it's 95% humidity and 30 somthing fucking degrees.
Absolute dickheads that get stroppy when you filter to the front at roadworks etc. fuck u all u jelly fucking oxygen thieves!!!

Holeshot.com bandit 1250 stage 2 modifications, with Delkevic headers
             Twisted Evil WOW Twisted Evil  
...goodbye licence...
jeeringjason72
jeeringjason72

Back to top Go down

Post  jeeringjason72 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 2:57 am

Safety crats who don't do your job but think they know more about it than you, usually in a position of power and everyone agrees with them despite what they are saying is absolutely wrong, nonsensical crap!
Apathy, just apathy in general, sure it's easier to go with the flow but it's your own fault when you realise that your up shit creek without a paddle.

...goodbye licence...
jeeringjason72
jeeringjason72

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Sat 05 Apr 2014, 7:11 pm

Started raining at beer o'clock!  Evil or Very Mad 

Cruise n Comfort seat cover
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Sat 05 Apr 2014, 9:56 pm

Kiwisteve wrote:Started raining at beer o'clock!  Evil or Very Mad 

I thought this was the rant thread , not the passing comment thread  .....................you can do better than that     lol!   lol!

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  mtbeerwah Sun 04 May 2014, 2:56 pm

My rant at compressor owners(Harleys)

I live in Gladstone, and "just about everyone",  that's on the main construction job in town, that rides, or wants a bike, has bought a Harley with their play money, and it seems 95% of them don`t have a brain either.

If I get one more COCK, flying up behind me, chopping and changing in front of me, and revving the crap out of it beside my ear, to try and show me how small his dick is, I`m getting close to coming up on his right side, and grabbing his handle bar, and send him flying.

WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

Post  jeeringjason72 Mon 05 May 2014, 10:17 am

mtbeerwah wrote:My rant at compressor owners(Harleys)

I live in Gladstone, and "just about everyone",  that's on the main construction job in town, that rides, or wants a bike, has bought a Harley with their play money, and it seems 95% of them don`t have a brain either.

If I get one more COCK, flying up behind me, chopping and changing in front of me, and revving the crap out of it beside my ear, to try and show me how small his dick is, I`m getting close to coming up on his right side, and grabbing his handle bar, and send him flying.

WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooh fucking Raaah to that mtbeerwah, I've been noticing the same thing! I think I may know one of the cocks of which you mention, this dood that has literally only ever ridden hours on a borrowed bike quite some years ago (Q-RIDE course in the 90s, everyone passes regardless of skill) and went straight out and bought a Harley (over 18 years later) having never ridden any other sort of bike at all and then pronounce to everyone that Harleys are the best bikes ever made, LOL, so I asked him how many other brand or styles of motorcycles he has ridden before to come to such a definitive conclusion, his answer, "everyone knows Harleys are the best, he doesn’t need to ride any other bikes to know that", LOL.
So funny when later on he shared a pearl of his wisdom, "NOW! he knows why bikes pass him in his truck so urgently, as he rode behind a semi the other day and he could not believe the buffeting from the wind could be so powerful, and, LOL, and possibly dangerous".LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Compressor Owners Club......COC......ks..... LOLOLOLOL
because they engine looks like a compressor and a vast majority really are cockheads too. LOLOLOL

...goodbye licence...
jeeringjason72
jeeringjason72

Back to top Go down

Post  mtbeerwah Mon 05 May 2014, 6:56 pm

jeeringjason72 wrote:Ooooh fucking Raaah to that mtbeerwah, I've been noticing the same thing! I think I may know one of the cocks of which you mention, this dood that has literally only ever ridden hours on a borrowed bike quite some years ago (Q-RIDE course in the 90s, everyone passes regardless of skill) and went straight out and bought a Harley (over 18 years later) having never ridden any other sort of bike at all and then pronounce to everyone that Harleys are the best bikes ever made, LOL, so I asked him how many other brand or styles of motorcycles he has ridden before to come to such a definitive conclusion, his answer, "everyone knows Harleys are the best, he doesn’t need to ride any other bikes to know that", LOL.
So funny when later on he shared a pearl of his wisdom, "NOW! he knows why bikes pass him in his truck so urgently, as he rode behind a semi the other day and he could not believe the buffeting from the wind could be so powerful, and, LOL, and possibly dangerous".LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Compressor Owners Club......COC......ks..... LOLOLOLOL
because they engine looks like a compressor and a vast majority really are cockheads too. LOLOLOL

Ahh mate....I`m over them.

I`m not coming down to their level, and playing their game either.. not in town or suburbia any way. Common sense dictates that.

Get them in the right scenario- unpopulated scene, then I`ll piss on them from a great height, and only in a short burst at that, to shut them up.
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

Post  Cal Mon 05 May 2014, 7:46 pm

As part of being a postie we have a ride to and from the delivery centre up a winding road to our rounds and down on the way back to the DC. The best part is on the way back to the DC with a Harley in the distance heading down the hill, then catching him at the slowest corner and tucking it up the inside just to let him know your there. Then watching the head checks in the mirror to see if your still there the rest of the way down the hill. Gives them a real shock and something to NOT talk about at the pub!
Cal
Cal

http://www.calvinharris.photography

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread - Page 3 Empty fumbling silverbacks look so funny

Post  jeeringjason72 Wed 07 May 2014, 5:17 am

Cal wrote:As part of being a postie we have a ride to and from the delivery centre up a winding road to our rounds and down on the way back to the DC. The best part is on the way back to the DC with a Harley in the distance heading down the hill, then catching him at the slowest corner and tucking it up the inside just to let him know your there. Then watching the head checks in the mirror to see if your still there the rest of the way down the hill. Gives them a real shock and something to NOT talk about at the pub!
nice one m8, cant ride for shit mother fuckers checking the mirrors, of course he is completely unaware that mirrors should only be looked at briefly on the way to do a full look back head check when overtaking or changing lanes, and that's it as most bikes don't have reverse. (respect to the gold wing riders tho, they get a bit more use out of the mirrors than most)

...goodbye licence...
jeeringjason72
jeeringjason72

Back to top Go down

Post  jeeringjason72 Wed 07 May 2014, 5:47 am

my question to the harley riding, knuckle dragging outlaw motorcycle club fuckwit brigade is, if your so fucken tuff and all that BS then why would you need to be in a motorcycle gang at all? Oh wait, I know your actually as weak as piss and you need the protection of your BRUVAS regulary (LOL), cause your basically a uninformed mouthbreather whom cant hold his drink, or engage in intelligent conversation, and you probably think that being a known ganger makes people resect and fear you, but in reality people just think your a joke that never really matured mentally beyond their 16th birthday, and therefore have nothing of any value to contribute.
I, by the way DO-NOT support the notion that the police needed extra laws (and nor do the majority of police) to deal with you fuckwits, but thanks for that shit too, you fucking oxygen thieving cuntz! WELL FUCKING DONE!

...goodbye licence...
jeeringjason72
jeeringjason72

Back to top Go down

Post  gazzar Wed 09 Jul 2014, 6:53 pm

The Rant Thread - Page 3 Index32

So fuck off dogooders .........  Twisted Evil 

2015 F6C 1800
naked Gold Wing.
let the mod begin
------------------------
4 those who believe,no proof is necessary.
4 those who don't...... no proof is possible.                                                                                     

gazzar
gazzar

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread - Page 3 Empty Flat Battery

Post  truck Tue 26 Aug 2014, 5:22 pm

Why can't I ever gat a flat battery at home before I leave for work rather than at work when I am in a hurry to get home?

Had that cold snap up here in Townsville a few months back and my battery died, or so I thought.
Took it to the World of Battery' and they tested it once and said it ws good to go. Checked it a second time and code said "change battery".
I bought the battery, took it home with me in my back pack but I was not convinced enough to fit the new one and now nearly 4 months later the original has just died.
Got a bit over 4 yrs out of it
Will go home and recharge the "new" one and fit tomorrow.
Hmm rant over - Thanks for listening. cheers
truck
truck

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread - Page 3 Empty Dog owners

Post  dhula Sat 14 Mar 2015, 11:57 pm

Ken dog owners that don't pick their dog's crap when walking them on the beach or do pick it up, put it in a little doggie poop bag and then toss the bag up the beach to conveniently forget about it.
The beach is for everyone's enjoyment, it is not a shitting yard for the depositing and leaving of little (or some times big) doggie bombs waiting for some unsuspecting passer by's toes.
Oh and by the way you turd muchers, kicking a little bit of sand over the top of a steaming warm pile of dogshit is not picking it up.

Fuckers

dhula

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Fri 20 Mar 2015, 5:54 pm

People who think its fair to block a lane of a highway because the drive through of McDonalds is full .The horn of my ute
works well ,esp. after the gesture "but I'm hungry" .F'n park and walk you idiot .
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco15 Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:37 pm

Too right, Gus!
My local fat craving haven seems to attract idiots in cars. They feel the need to come to a complete halt, on the highway in front of Maccas, in order to be polite and let their fellow cholesterol collectors to exit the drive through.  
It drives me nuts! No where near an intersection, not expecting the car in front to give way when they have right of way, I have nearly collected a fool on my bonnet a few times now. 
The first time, I thought to myself, "What a peanut! Being polite doesn't trump the right of way!"
The second time, I thought "is there some new road rule that im unaware of? "
I now slow down so much, in order to avoid a repeat,  that I fear the guy behind me must think "What a peanut! Being polite doesn't trump right of way!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Boy Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:32 pm

Right! Now that we've got McDonalds as a subject.... Wagga Wagga has 4 fully functioning and profitable McDonalds " resturants ". But that's not enough, no! They are about a month away from opening their 5th. 5th! It's a country town for fucks sake! It's about 4 Kms down the main Hwy from another one, and on the same side of the road so it's of no advantage to tuckies or the like. The local Council was running a " Waggas next big thing " idea thing not all that long ago. Like the Big Banana in Coffs or Big Marino in Goulburn. I suggested the Big Fat Arse but I haven't heard back yet. Phew, that's better.
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Re-Cycled Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:52 pm

Jimmy the Boy wrote:Right! Now that we've got McDonalds as a subject.... Wagga Wagga has 4 fully functioning and profitable McDonalds " resturants ". But that's not enough, no! They are about a month away from opening their 5th. 5th! It's a country town for fucks sake! It's about 4 Kms down the main Hwy from another one, and on the same side of the road so it's of no advantage to tuckies or the like. The local Council was running a " Waggas next big thing " idea thing not all that long ago. Like the Big Banana in Coffs or Big Marino in Goulburn. I suggested the Big Fat Arse but I haven't heard back yet. Phew, that's better.

Sounds like an opportunity, open Wagga's first Jenny Craig franchise! Wink

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Tue 24 Mar 2015, 5:06 pm

Jimmy the Boy wrote:Right! Now that we've got McDonalds as a subject.... Wagga Wagga has 4 fully functioning and profitable McDonalds " resturants ". But that's not enough, no! They are about a month away from opening their 5th. 5th! It's a country town for fucks sake! It's about 4 Kms down the main Hwy from another one, and on the same side of the road so it's of no advantage to tuckies or the like. The local Council was running a " Waggas next big thing " idea thing not all that long ago. Like the Big Banana in Coffs or Big Marino in Goulburn. I suggested the Big Fat Arse but I haven't heard back yet. Phew, that's better.

Just before Christmas they opened another Maccas at my local shopping centre. Being as we already had two within 7.5ks of each other with this one smack bang between them you can only think that because of their typical clientele that can neither walk too far or even drive that far, that it was so necessary to open this third store. You would think its got to be affecting the profits of the first store. Then of course McDonald's Australia wouldn't care as long as they get their franchise fee.

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Tue 24 Mar 2015, 5:34 pm

Jimmy the Boy wrote:I suggested the Big Fat Arse but I haven't heard back yet. Phew, that's better.
lol!
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post  barry_mcki Tue 24 Mar 2015, 8:34 pm

Yep, even in northern Tassie we're getting over run, there's actually two in Launceston, that makes 4 within 100kms of our place Wink

The Rant Thread - Page 3 Maccas10

The Rant Thread - Page 3 Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 8:54 pm

It does provide employment for a lot of kids, who then spend their cash in the local community.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Boy Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:01 am

Ewok1958 wrote:It does provide employment for a lot of kids, who then spend their cash in the local community.
There's always one handwringing, lefty appologist. Very Happy I'm not sure the employment benefits " out weigh " the health benefits Dave. If you look at it that way, they're also creating jobs for doctors, nurses, cardiologists, ambulance crews, Jenny Craig, funeral homes... Now that I think of it, we'd be lost without them. Build more I say! 
I Agree they provide jobs for kids but maybe there should be a healthier alternative job for kids. It's not just McDonalds around here either, they can't cop it all. We also have 3 KFCs , Hungry Jacks, at least 12 fish & chip/takeaway shops, and you'd need a calculator to count the pizza shops. It's just a shame that all these places are viable. It's a sad reflection a town that prides itself on its sporting heroes and their achievements has a flip side of appalling laziness and obesity.
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum