Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLR vs BANDIT Greenslip Prices.

+16
Ulsterkiwi
BanditDave
NTBill
gus
Jimcoleman
barry_mcki
Chook
Ewok1958
Tsim
b12mick
Hammy
2wheelsagain
stu
gazzar
Re-Cycled
Jimmy the Boy
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TLR vs BANDIT Greenslip Prices. - Page 2 Empty TLR vs BANDIT Greenslip Prices.

Post  Jimmy the Boy Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, Ive been looking around to buy another TL after inspiration from Gus and Ive found a pretty good deal on a TLR close to home. So I thought I'd do a little bit of homework on Greenslip prices and such so I know exactly how much I would be up for. And yep, you guessed it, the TLR 1000 Supersport V-Twin is half the price of my much more refined Bandit. All quotes for the Bandit are upwards of $600 where as I can get the TL for $316. There needs to be a complete overhaul of the criteria for Greenslips as all they go on is engine capacity. Change 996cc to 1157cc and double your premium. So Im assuming R1s and Gixxers are half the price of a bandit aswell. On this alone, I think the Bandit & I may be nearing the end of our relationship:( . If I decide to sell my much loved beast I'll naturally post it here first. I'd love get some input from you guys, the inconsistency in Greenslip pricing is just breathtaking don't you think?
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

TLR vs BANDIT Greenslip Prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: TLR vs BANDIT Greenslip Prices.

Post  Chook Sat 06 Dec 2014, 6:37 am

madmax wrote:
Stromcat wrote:What is rego?

that would be your vehicle tax
...and it's an abbreviation of Vehicle Registration
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

TLR vs BANDIT Greenslip Prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: TLR vs BANDIT Greenslip Prices.

Post  Roden Mon 08 Dec 2014, 2:23 pm

I just got a greenslip today from QBE for $348 .... cheapest by $20 ... add $120 for rego and $42 plate fee (new registration)
$510 for 12 months
Cheers,
Roden
Roden
Roden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2