Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bell to bring out helmets with integrated action cams

4 posters

Go down

Bell to bring out helmets with integrated action cams Empty Bell to bring out helmets with integrated action cams

Post  Chook Thu 07 Jan 2016, 10:33 am

More of a upcoming New Product than a review

http://www.therideadvice.com/bell-and-360-fly-join-up-to-create-helmets-with-integrated-cameras/

This could fix the "it's legal in most states but not in others issue" which in itself is ridiculous as everyone is working from the same Australian New Zealand standard
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Bell to bring out helmets with integrated action cams Empty Re: Bell to bring out helmets with integrated action cams

Post  Hammy Thu 07 Jan 2016, 1:06 pm

I hope they address the liners in their helmets as well.  I tried some of their range on in a store just for interest. I found the liners in all to be very uncomfortable. Felt cheap.

Back to top Go down

Bell to bring out helmets with integrated action cams Empty Re: Bell to bring out helmets with integrated action cams

Post  madmax Thu 07 Jan 2016, 1:34 pm

Let me just squeeze that pimple on top Laughing

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Nic 2 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 4:08 pm

Hammy wrote:I hope they address the liners in their helmets as well.  I tried some of their range on in a store just for interest. I found the liners in all to be very uncomfortable. Felt cheap.
I have a Bell RS1, with most helmets I take a size L but the Bell sizing is off, my Bell is XL, if I put on a large it goes on easy enough but it's more than uncomfortable but the XL is great, and it's the quietest one I have and you can get the photo chromatic visor for it which I love as well. Maybe next time you get the chance try one on one size bigger than usual?
Nic 2
Nic 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down