Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stomp Grip

2 posters

Go down

Stomp Grip Empty Stomp Grip

Post  Greg62 Sun 15 Jun 2014, 9:53 pm

Stomp Grip StompGrip

As you know I am back on a bike after a break of two years, my previous bike a GSX1400 had it and I could not do without it again.  I put it on before the California Superbike School Levels 1 - 4 and it's awesome.

They teach you the five points of contact.  I bought a universal kit for 80.00. and cut it to fit.

Improves cornering, and especially breaking.  Give it a go.

Back to top Go down

Stomp Grip Empty Re: Stomp Grip

Post  Dekenai Mon 16 Jun 2014, 5:20 am

Greg, if you haven't already done so, would suggest getting rid of the standard seat and going for a Holeshot Corbin. 

Heaps better feel, the stock seat feels like you are sitting on a marshmallow; oh and a decent set of rearsets (like the Gilles AS31GT) will stop your size 9's from dragging all the time.
Dekenai
Dekenai

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg62 Mon 16 Jun 2014, 8:09 am

Cheers for that, I am in the process of having a custom seat made locally and also looking into some rearsets.  But I don't mind grinding the pegs a bit.  I found after doing the superbike school and actually getting my arse off the seat, I didn't grind them as much as you bike stays more up right when you get your knee down.   Very Happy  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down