Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend ride on the 19 20th november if anyone wants to come

2 posters

Go down

Weekend ride on the 19 20th november if anyone wants to come Empty Weekend ride on the 19 20th november if anyone wants to come

Post  matty bandit white Fri 14 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

Hi all

I am going on a weekend ride ride with a few mates ,from the central coast down to wismans ferryroad ,accross to jenolan caves ,up to bathurst ,out through sofala ,to sandy hollow ,to broke ,to wollimbi pub ,back to the coast .

It is about 930 km around and will post more info on were we are staying and cost ,If you want to come with a great bunch of blokes let me know so far there is 6 of us, pm me if interested

cheers

matt lol!
matty bandit white
matty bandit white

Back to top Go down

Weekend ride on the 19 20th november if anyone wants to come Empty Re: Weekend ride on the 19 20th november if anyone wants to come

Post  Re-Cycled Fri 14 Oct 2011, 5:56 pm

Sounds similar to the ride in a fortnight.

https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/t1243-time-to-plan-the-next-overnight-ride-29-30-oct-at-bathurst

We are planning to do the reverse loop from Newcastle.

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Weekend ride on the 19 20th november if anyone wants to come Empty Re: Weekend ride on the 19 20th november if anyone wants to come

Post  matty bandit white Sat 15 Oct 2011, 11:02 am

Yer i know ,but i cant make that ride which is unfortunate and the boys i ride with can only make it that weekend also ,so there is nothing like going on two rides if the boss lets us .

Looks like we will stay in bathurst.

So come on the more the merrier.
matty bandit white
matty bandit white

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down