Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odds & Ends

5 posters

Go down

Odds & Ends Empty Odds & Ends

Post  OldFella Fri 27 Jun 2014, 11:11 pm

SOLD     They arrived in the post today & it took me all of 5 minutes to realise that they weren't going to fit my BMW, but according to the Barkbusters website they will fit Bandits.    Anyway disappointed I may be but there's nothing I can do about it, 5 degrees of bar movement before they hit the screen just isn't enough. I paid $125 for them so if anyone is interested in taking them off my hands for $100 including postage, please let me know.

Since I've spent half the night working out how to get pictures here I'll carry on while I'm ahead. I sold the GSX1250FA a few months ago & have a few things I changed or removed prior to selling. Don't expect a lot of interest in an original muffler or chain guard but they're available along with a wooden stand for supporting the tank.   SOLD There may be some interest in a complete Pro Oiler chain lube kit which was only on the bike for a while. Forgot there's an O2 eliminator going too. I'd like $135 for the Pro Oiler &  The other stuff can go for the cost of posting.

Odds & Ends Dscn2611Odds & Ends Dscn2612Odds & Ends Dscn2613

Last edited by OldFella on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
OldFella
OldFella

Back to top Go down

Odds & Ends Empty Re: Odds & Ends

Post  Bosco15 Sat 28 Jun 2014, 5:50 am

Just to clarify, Oldfella, to assist with your sale.
The "Blizzards" are designed for a BMW & won't fit the Suzuki or they are designed for the Suzuki and won't fit the BMW?
Your post is not clear on the point.

Back to top Go down

Post  Re-Cycled Sat 28 Jun 2014, 8:30 am

Hi welcome, I see you are new to the forum.

I'd like to purchase the ProOiler, Please let me know how to get you the funds, I hope shipping it across the continent won't be too expensive.

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Sat 28 Jun 2014, 8:31 am

New that wouldn't last . Smile
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Sat 28 Jun 2014, 8:56 am

Re-Cycled wrote:Hi welcome, I see you are new to the forum.

I'd like to purchase the ProOiler, Please let me know how to get you the funds, I hope shipping it across the continent won't be too expensive.

Damn it too slow again!  Sad 

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Odds & Ends Empty Barkbusters Blizzard

Post  OldFella Sat 28 Jun 2014, 1:28 pm

Thanks Bosco,

They're sort of a one size fits all & come with a universal fitting kit. If you go to their website you can click on "What fits My Bike" & see what it covers. My bike isn't on the list but is close to another model so I took a punt & lost. They will fit all Bandits by the look of it. Have a look at http://www.barkbusters.net/products/what-fits-my.html

Re-Cycled,  

I actually joined the forum last year & have enjoyed reading the info & banter that appears, especially from the regulars. I don't keep my bikes for long, there are too many to try but I'll be lucky if I manage a couple more before I can't get my leg over any more.  I can just imagine the comments that last sentence will bring   Embarassed  I've sent a pm about the Pro Oiler.

Last edited by OldFella on Sat 28 Jun 2014, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelt username)
OldFella
OldFella

Back to top Go down

Post  Re-Cycled Sat 28 Jun 2014, 1:40 pm

OldFella wrote:
Re-Cycled,  

I actually joined the forum last year & have enjoyed reading the info & banter that appears, especially from the regulars. I don't keep my bikes for long, there are too many to try but I'll be lucky if I manage a couple more before I can't get my leg over any more.  I can just imagine the comments that last sentence will bring   Embarassed  I've sent a pm about the Pro Oiler.
HaHa with 5 posts I thought you were a newby, Gus posted more than that in his first hour and has now nearly quadrupled my posts.

We can't all be that prolific. lol!

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Post  OldFella Sun 29 Jun 2014, 12:55 pm

Re-Cycled wrote:
OldFella wrote:
Re-Cycled,  

HaHa with 5 posts I thought you were a newby, Gus posted more than that in his first hour and has now nearly quadrupled my posts.

We can't all be that prolific. lol!

I thought I was prolific but the doc said it must have been something I ate  clown
OldFella
OldFella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down