Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delkevic headers

4 posters

Go down

Delkevic headers Empty Delkevic headers

Post  Freeway Fri 07 Sep 2012, 8:44 pm

Read by chance on a site somewhere that Delkevic are soon to have headers for 1250s so I emailed them(Delkevic US) & reply is yes hopefully within the next month or so. Price unknown but should be a fair bit less than Arrows etc. Wherevever it was I first saw this a canadian bloke said he had been told by the big D about $280 US but what that'll translate to in good old Oz (don't forget to add carbon tax) who knows.At any rate at least half the weight of a Bandit is the exhaust system so I'll have a set please.

Freeway

Back to top Go down

Delkevic headers Empty Re: Delkevic headers

Post  barry_mcki Fri 07 Sep 2012, 9:18 pm

The thing to watch with headers of any make being sent from overseas is the freight cost, this is worked out on size, not weight.

The Arrows come is quite a small box as they are an assemble yourself, but others that are all welded in one piece have to come is a pretty long box, that's when the price slug comes. It doesn't matter how light the package is, once it hits the over size dimensions the shipping cost sky rocket.

I'm not sure on the size limits, however I believe any dimemsion over 1000mm will trigger the cash register alarms.

Delkevic headers Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Post  Freeway Fri 07 Sep 2012, 9:21 pm

Yeah it'll be interesting to see how much they are from Delkevic Australia (Gold Coast)

Freeway

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesman79 Fri 07 Sep 2012, 9:36 pm

I just bought a 17" Tri oval slip-on for my 1200 for $299 from Gold Coast. Ebay, free post. Priced it from overseas and it worked out at a similar price. Havnt put it on yet as the bike I just purchased came with a yoshi...Try Ebay as the aus importer has a store on there. Just careful of the courier as they totally lost my first one Evil or Very Mad
Bluesman79
Bluesman79

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Sat 08 Sep 2012, 3:48 pm

I got the round Delkevic can from the Gold Coast, worked out to be only marginally more $ than from the u.s.
I might have to check out the price of headers for the 1200 Smile
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down