Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delkevic Headers

3 posters

Go down

Delkevic Headers Empty Delkevic Headers

Post  bruiser2310 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 5:45 pm

I am now the proud owner of a set of delkevic headers.Ron was a pleasure to deal with and delivery was 1 week.
I decided to fit these headers whilst going through fitting R & G crash bars on as well,everything was stripped.
They look the goods but do they come with instructions? Saw a post from Hammy saying instructions were easy but I got none.
Now,the mechanic in me,car of course has got them in the bench vise checking them out and I think I have a pretty good idea.
However,It would be nice to have something to relate to just to make sure Yes?
Question,Is there anybody out there(bloody good song too) who has a copy of the instructions Please?

My thanks in advance
this forum has never let me down yet
back to the drawing board

Back to top Go down

Delkevic Headers Empty Re: Delkevic Headers

Post  Bosco15 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 7:05 pm

I don't have instructions, Bruiser. But, from memory, the end with four holes in it goes to the engine thing and the end with one hole goes to the big fat pipe at the back. 
Just ribbin' ya. 
Be sure to put some good pics up for us all to drool over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Mon 10 Mar 2014, 8:01 pm

Well..... First unfasten the radiator. Pull it forward and secure it so that you have some room to work. I just used some rope.  Hopefully the parts all have their number stickers on them. Put the supplied gaskets in the exhaust outlets. A little dab of grease will hold them in place. ( make sure to remove old ones )  Fit the headers loosely. Then proceed to fit them into the collector. In sequence. No 4 will be the hardest one. Persist. You will get it. Use the paste that should have come in the kit. Take your time. Keep everything as lose as you can . Put springs on.  Line up all bolts and nuts. When you have it all together, tighten up the header bolts first. Then work backwards.  Recheck all bolts n nuts. Start her up and sit back and listen.  Ahhhhhhhhh.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down