Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thailand- Mae Hong Son Loop

3 posters

Go down

Thailand- Mae Hong Son Loop  Empty Thailand- Mae Hong Son Loop

Post  2010banditsa Mon 07 Feb 2011, 5:59 pm

I'm off to Thailand in 3 weeks and am planning to do a 4 or 5 day bike loop up in the northern mountains called the Mae Hong Son Loop. Anyone know anyone who has done it or any of the other loops up there near Chang Mai? Can't remember what the road is called but its nickname is something like the - the road of 1800 bends (map arrives soon in mail from Golden Triangle Rider). Going to have the gf on the back so will be interested to see how that goes, although she is generally a good pillion. They hire out XR250 for about 28 bucks a day, same for a CB400. As we all know, bikes are a good way to see the countryside, was in Vietnam last year and got around heaps on one.
2010banditsa
2010banditsa

Back to top Go down

Thailand- Mae Hong Son Loop  Empty Re: Thailand- Mae Hong Son Loop

Post  whitey1 Mon 07 Feb 2011, 6:33 pm

That sounds simply awesome. So jealous! Very Happy Would love to do something like that especially after watching that top gear special on Veitnam
whitey1
whitey1

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Tue 08 Feb 2011, 8:42 am

My old boss spends 6 mths a year over there doing exactly that.If he is not over there at the moment i'll see what i can find out.
If he has done that exact trip i'll get his phone number for you.I think he is part owner of a little coffee shop in Vietnam .
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  2010banditsa Tue 08 Feb 2011, 7:26 pm

righto, thanks Gus
2010banditsa
2010banditsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content