Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holeshot stage 1 jet kit

2 posters

Go down

Holeshot stage 1 jet kit Empty Holeshot stage 1 jet kit

Post  rolls Fri 08 Oct 2010, 6:24 pm

I re-jetted my bike today with a modified stage 1 jet from Holeshot. I'm kicking myself for not doing it ages ago. The main difference is in the huge increase in torque and smooth power delivery, an increase in horsepower isn't so noticeable until you get to 7 grand. No more flat spot off idle and certainly not dead in the top end anymore.

The smoothness comes not so much from the re-jetting, but from the 5 degree timing advancer supplied with the kit and the tip in the very detailed instructions to cut 25mm off the diaphragm springs. All up it took 4 hours to do, and about ten minutes to put in the timing advancer. According to the Holeshot website the fuel economy shouldn't change.

All emails were answered very quickly by the owner, Dale Walker. A very well packed box arrived only a few days after I placed the order. The kit contained three sets of main jets, one set of pilot jets a few dozen shim washers and a 5 degree timing advancer, with very detailed instructions including handy tips, base settings and fine tuning guide.

Initial 50k ride this arvo feels perfect, but hopefully I can get a leave pass for a long ride on Sunday. Very happy.
rolls
rolls

Back to top Go down

Holeshot stage 1 jet kit Empty Re: Holeshot stage 1 jet kit

Post  jaba01 Mon 11 Oct 2010, 12:37 am

Holeshot are very good to deal with..... I just ordered a stage 2 kit & the de-smog bits for my Bandit.

Dales very helpful........& with the strong AUD it's all good buying at present. Very Happy

Last edited by jaba01 on Mon 11 Oct 2010, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
jaba01
jaba01

Back to top Go down