Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hepco Becker "Journey" side panniers

+10
kelpie
Davo1063
Rodroket
madmax
Chook
lacko
Rustic
barry_mcki
Mpottsy
GGiant
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hepco Becker "Journey" side panniers - Page 2 Empty Hepco Becker "Journey" side panniers

Post  GGiant Mon 11 Feb 2013, 9:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello Bandits, Does anyone have Hepco Becker "Journey" side Panniers fitted to their machine thanks?
If so, can you tell me if they will hold your full-face helmet with ease.
Cheers, GG

Back to top Go down

Hepco Becker "Journey" side panniers - Page 2 Empty Re: Hepco Becker "Journey" side panniers

Post  barry_mcki Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:52 pm

Ulsterkiwi wrote:  very curious, what is the device on the screen?

Its a BlackVue DVR, same type of thing you see in cars and trucks these days, its a continiusly recording device with its own GPS and G sensors.  It came with two mounts so I thought I'd give it a try on the bike but I've since taken it off as the Bandits screen was too dark for it.

Hepco Becker "Journey" side panniers - Page 2 Img_2710

Ewok1958 wrote:  I think some of Barry's controls are used to activate the dog-wash function of the sidecar! Leroy likes a light warm-air dry-off with the onboard hairdryers after his wash.   Wink  Wink  

This maybe true - but its not all fun and games, I had to remove the espresso machine to get it to fit Smile  Smile

Hepco Becker "Journey" side panniers - Page 2 Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Hepco Becker "Journey" side panniers - Page 2 Empty Re: Hepco Becker "Journey" side panniers

Post  Ewok1958 Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:30 pm

lol! lol!

cheers
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Sat 24 Jan 2015, 7:12 am

I think you need to install another set of handle bars Barry.  Or an overhead console.

Back to top Go down

Post  lacko Sat 24 Jan 2015, 6:38 pm

Just to be clear. I have bought the reservoir bracket from Jonny Appleseed but that's not where I'm mounting it. I'm just using that bracket to screw to the top of the dash just under the screen. Do a search for "MRA screen and GPS mount" and you'll see what I mean.

Phil.

lacko

Back to top Go down

Post  barry_mcki Sat 24 Jan 2015, 8:00 pm

Now I remember, Mpottys GSX-1250FA setup.  

Hepco Becker "Journey" side panniers - Page 2 GSXScreenandGPS

I said at the time that I didn't think it would fit the earlier dash but I never did go back to check.  I've now got a slight problem with my instrument pod coming unclipped from the dash surround at the top, might look back at this configuration to see if it could be used to hold things together a bit better.

Hepco Becker "Journey" side panniers - Page 2 Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2