Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Santa (aka motorcycle accessories importers / manufacturers)

+9
Reardo
chips
b12mick
2wheelsagain
paul
reddog
Ewok1958
gus
Ironman
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dear Santa (aka motorcycle accessories importers / manufacturers) Empty Dear Santa (aka motorcycle accessories importers / manufacturers)

Post  Ironman Tue 29 Nov 2011, 8:13 pm

Straight to the point - wish list to motorcycle accessory manufacturers / business people - listen up. Exclamation
This is my wish list for products which either don't exist yet or have simply dropped off the face of ebay...
1. Tyvek motorcycle cover - the BEST cover I have ever had - stops 99% of UV, is lightweight, screws up into a tiny ball and used to be had for $50 - sadly no longer avalable Crying or Very sad - only option is the "plastic bag" sh!t Supercheap sell. Evil or Very Mad
2. Haven't seen one yet but a multifunction display for your bikes vitals that can be seen whilst riding ie volts, oil pressure, water/oil temp Wink oh yeah, it needs to be back lit and have ambient temp and relative humidity too - hey it is a wish list after all.

there, that's my two for the moment. santa
Ironman
Ironman

Back to top Go down

Dear Santa (aka motorcycle accessories importers / manufacturers) Empty Re: Dear Santa (aka motorcycle accessories importers / manufacturers)

Post  gus Tue 29 Nov 2011, 8:36 pm

Twin headlights like Whitey had .

Fuel ,endless supply . Laughing
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Dear Santa (aka motorcycle accessories importers / manufacturers) Empty Re: Dear Santa (aka motorcycle accessories importers / manufacturers)

Post  Ewok1958 Tue 29 Nov 2011, 8:38 pm

I'd go a 4 into 2 system (or 4 - 1 - 2) - I like twin mufflers!
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Tue 29 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm

This 2 into 2 aftermarket system on an SP2 is a beauty. Don't expect Santa could get a Bandit to look that good except if he was Gus dressed up!! Smile Smile

Dear Santa (aka motorcycle accessories importers / manufacturers) Gc543610
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Tue 29 Nov 2011, 9:18 pm

My chrissy list isn't a wish

4300K HID light replacement (low and high beam)
New LED integrated mirrors
Gus inc. Carbon fibre end caps

My only wish is More time to ride... especially with my wife on the back. Have to farm out the young fella for a few hours shortly
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Tue 29 Nov 2011, 9:30 pm

water proof gloves that are water proof not just shower proof ( and don`t need over gloves ) at a reasonable price .

I`m with you Reddog endless time & resources to go riding.

Last edited by paul on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Tue 29 Nov 2011, 9:50 pm

Ewok1958 wrote:This 2 into 2 aftermarket system on an SP2 is a beauty. Don't expect Santa could get a Bandit to look that good except if he was Gus dressed up!! Smile Smile

Dear Santa (aka motorcycle accessories importers / manufacturers) Gc543610
That would be a pair of 1 into 1 wouldn't it?

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:16 am

twin exhaust = double weight.

Underseat exhaust = hot back side.

I'll pass... the trumpy 1050 sprint I rode would be good in winter, but the hot seat would mean summer riding was a no go.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Wed 30 Nov 2011, 3:31 pm

I told myself never again after the sprint underseat exhaust .
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Wed 30 Nov 2011, 3:56 pm

Full Throttle wrote:
2. Haven't seen one yet but a multifunction display for your bikes vitals that can be seen whilst riding ie volts, oil pressure, water/oil temp Wink oh yeah, it needs to be back lit and have ambient temp and relative humidity too

Have a look here. http://www.acewell.co.uk/

~ My YouTube Channel ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Wed 30 Nov 2011, 4:03 pm

My xmas wish list is simple.

A set of leathers that are perforated, fit properly, are comfortable and aren't expensive.
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  chips Thu 01 Dec 2011, 1:35 pm

b12mick wrote:My xmas wish list is simple.

A set of leathers that are perforated, fit properly, are comfortable and aren't expensive.

I second this motion
chips
chips

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Thu 01 Dec 2011, 2:18 pm

A new HJC lid for a fat head and boots will do me Smile

~ My YouTube Channel ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Thu 01 Dec 2011, 3:08 pm

I've got a cheap preforated Teknic Chicane jacket and so far it is pretty comfy and coolish. Haven't had to test it out though to see how ift holds up in a crash though.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Thu 01 Dec 2011, 4:09 pm

reddog wrote:

I've got a cheap preforated Teknic Chicane jacket and so far it is pretty comfy and coolish. Haven't had to test it out though to see how ift holds up in a crash though.

I've tried the Teknic jackets on, they do not fit me properly. Truth of the matter is that to get them to fit in the arms, shoulders etc my gut is not covered. To get coverage for my gut, they are too big every where else, and I'm not really that big - 178cm and 100kg.
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  Reardo Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:49 pm

Go pro cam and Dyno for me.

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:49 pm

Try Joe Rocket. They seem to be much bigger in the arms and legs
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:43 am

DriRider Air Ride 2 jacket.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Fri 02 Dec 2011, 9:36 am

reddog wrote:Try Joe Rocket. They seem to be much bigger in the arms and legs

You're not the first person to suggest Joe Rocket gear. I don't think there is anywhere within 250km's that sells them, so trying them on will be an issue. Sometime living in the country is a pain in the arse.
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Fri 02 Dec 2011, 9:52 am

For good prices on Joe Rocket gear try www.bikegearwarehouse.com.au
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Fri 02 Dec 2011, 11:05 am

Thanks for that, they are good prices. But it still doesn't help with trying the suckers on for size.
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  holdenman Fri 02 Dec 2011, 4:10 pm

Just got Air Ride 2 Jacket $150 from bikebiz. going to pick it up from post office now. When you go on the site it has it full price and gives 25% discount when you go to the checkout. that includes all dririder gear as far as i know.

They have no Summer dririder gloves in stock tho Shocked Shocked

2007 Bandit 1250S
holdenman
holdenman

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Fri 02 Dec 2011, 6:31 pm

I just ordered a smoked screen in standard shape for the FZ at $24.95 delivered from LA.
I have a feeling Yam parts are much cheaper than Suzuki especially in the US.
Go me Laughing

~ My YouTube Channel ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Fri 02 Dec 2011, 10:04 pm

I've just ordered a copy of the "Closer to the Edge" DVD (came out in the UK on Monday apparently). Bought a zone 2 (UK/Europe) twin DVD job from an Aussie distributor.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Fri 02 Dec 2011, 11:34 pm

Ewok1958 wrote:I've just ordered a copy of the "Closer to the Edge" DVD (came out in the UK on Monday apparently). Bought a zone 2 (UK/Europe) twin DVD job from an Aussie distributor.

I just googled the trailer Ewok & it looks like it will be a great film Very Happy

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next