Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good dealers

+5
Fossil
step_andy
Thof
gus
aussiejay
9 posters

Go down

Good dealers Empty Good dealers

Post  aussiejay Tue 01 Feb 2011, 3:09 pm

Have been trolling through the other topics and noticed that almost everyone here has had at least one bad experience with a dealer/s, and quite rightly they should be named and put on notice. Having said that I haven't seen too many positive post's about dealers and where they are. They need our support just as much so they can continue to stay in business and provide the quality service. This would be helpful as when I travel i'd like to know the places to go if I need.
aussiejay
aussiejay

Back to top Go down

Good dealers Empty Re: Good dealers

Post  gus Tue 01 Feb 2011, 5:43 pm

I did say one yesterday,honest ,carnt remember what post it was in. Griffin Yamaha has been good to deal with unfortunately Yamaha (not in a
bad way )i just own a Suzuki.

Oh, The Sukuki dealer in Hobart .I lost the extra long screw in the bar end weight after it jumped ship.He didnt have one in stock so
he took one out of a new bike $5. Now thats service ,thinking about moving to Tassie If i buy a new bike i'll see him.

Its not that i like bagging dealers ,i can only report on the service i receive.
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Thof Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:39 pm

Good call AussieJ, but I expect as general consumer behaviour, we tend more to go on about our bad consumer experiences rather than spread the word of good. Toyota (last few years and models perhaps an exception...), have a gr8 mantra, repeat business. They sell you something and then want you back.
Thof
Thof

Back to top Go down

Post  aussiejay Wed 02 Feb 2011, 3:48 pm

Oh and for the record, Mick Motorcycles in Gawler South Australia (Suzuki and Honda dealer), got my toy from there. Excellent service, and everything is reasonably priced. Hasn't just treated me as a sale, when I walk in remembers my name, has a chat even if I am just looking around and not buying. All his advice has been second to none and free Very Happy I reckon he's learnt that Toyota mantra of repeat sales....
aussiejay
aussiejay

Back to top Go down

Post  step_andy Wed 02 Feb 2011, 10:01 pm

Any recommendations for Brisbane area?

step_andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossil Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:02 am

Well I hope I'm going to have nothing but praise for the dealer where I bought my Bandit - Western Motorcycles, Penrith.

I haven't been back for the first service yet however very positive experience so far - David in sales is a really nice bloke, helpful and knowledgable and did me a good deal, Joe in spares talked me out of buying the wrong size helmet ( and into the correct fit ) and I'm happy about that and Laura who looks after all the nuts and bolts of the purchase transaction is very helpful and friendly even though I stopped her having her lunch.

Pre delivery service on the bike can't be faulted so fingers crossed for future servicing.

Fossil

Back to top Go down

Good dealers Empty good dealer

Post  k nine Sat 05 Feb 2011, 7:30 pm

I live in Canberra and for all those that do not know Canberra we have one dealer that is spread over both sides. Canberra Motor Cycles has stores in both Fyshwick and Mitchell. I have delt with the Mitchell store for a number of years and they are very good ( even though I complained about the $7.50 enviroment fee for the first service ). But give credit where it is due, the ppl @ Mitchell know how to treat ppl well. Smile Smile
k nine
k nine

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Sun 06 Feb 2011, 10:46 am

We only have on bike shop in Wagga now. Wagga Motorcycles. Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris with the possibility of them getting Victory. Not a bad shop, the front of store staff are young and inexperienced but are learning. We had one small issue when we booked our sons FZ6N in for a service and new chain and sprokets just before Christmas. The young spare parts bloke didn't order all the parts until 3 days before the service and being the week before Christmas it was a bit tense.

We spoke with the owner and he understood our issue and spoke with the spare parts bloke.

At the end of the day the service got done, the chain and sprokets fitted and our son got his bike back in time to head back down to Melbourne for his duty.

b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Sun 06 Feb 2011, 7:59 pm

Fossil wrote:Well I hope I'm going to have nothing but praise for the dealer where I bought my Bandit - Western Motorcycles, Penrith.

I haven't been back for the first service yet however very positive experience so far - David in sales is a really nice bloke, helpful and knowledgable and did me a good deal, Joe in spares talked me out of buying the wrong size helmet ( and into the correct fit ) and I'm happy about that and Laura who looks after all the nuts and bolts of the purchase transaction is very helpful and friendly even though I stopped her having her lunch.

Pre delivery service on the bike can't be faulted so fingers crossed for future servicing.

+1 for westerns. I baught my bandit from them as well. Been dealing with them for a while. They where even kind enough to give me a job Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Sun 06 Feb 2011, 10:01 pm

k nine wrote:I live in Canberra and for all those that do not know Canberra we have one dealer that is spread over both sides. Canberra Motor Cycles has stores in both Fyshwick and Mitchell. I have delt with the Mitchell store for a number of years and they are very good ( even though I complained about the $7.50 enviroment fee for the first service ). But give credit where it is due, the ppl @ Mitchell know how to treat ppl well. Smile Smile
I'd really support this comment. I got a great trade-in deal and excellent after-sales service. I also get greated with a peronal hello and how's the bike going and genuine interest in how I'm enjoying (or otherwise) the experience. Some people think they are too dominant (ie like Bunnings) but they keep up the persoanl approach so I don't agree with the critics on that point. I'd be more than happy to do another deal with CMC - especially as I've now seen the new Kwaka W800 in the flesh - where's the lotto numbers!!
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down