Police cause accident.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police cause accident.

Post  Hammy on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 7:52 am

http://btst.co.uk/PoliceCauseAccident/?inf_contact_key=dc7be6b08a666d301ad85b56f9b72fcdeaf0a682bbad489117f42ba924aae3bf


Your thoughts.
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  barry_mcki on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 9:41 am

Fog, corner, damp road, single lanes, heavy traffic coming the other way, roadside exit blocked with police cars and pedestrians, officer stepping out into traffic, hmm... seems safe to me, definately the bikers fault.   Mad

_________________
Hacks - more smiles per mile  



Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
avatar
barry_mcki

Posts : 1606
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 60
Location : Hillwood, Tasmania

View user profile http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  Jimmy the Boy on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 10:18 am

Not ideal policing. Ruined a bloody good TL1000s. I hope neither rider was seriously hurt.
avatar
Jimmy the Boy

Posts : 798
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 47
Location : Wagga Wagga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  Hammy on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 12:45 pm

I feel both parties were at fault. Copper and riders. Riders were not riding to the conditions, and cop should never have stepped out onto the road in such conditions. The first and third bikes seemed to have no trouble in pulling up though.  ??
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  Chook on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:16 pm

The 2nd ride was  at fault, if the 1st rider had stopped when a  animal had run out, or a pedestrian, or a car etc, like he did when the copper stepped onto the road and the 2nd rider had hit him everyone would be saying it was the 2 riders fault, this is no different.

I agree though that doing speed checks in that weather isn't ideal and if the Pommy coppers don't have a policy covering that they should.
avatar
Chook

Posts : 2890
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 52
Location : Between the City and Beach, Adelaide

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  paul on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:18 pm

@Hammy wrote:I feel both parties were at fault. Copper and riders. Riders were not riding to the conditions, and cop should never have stepped out onto the road in such conditions. The first and third bikes seemed to have no trouble in pulling up though.  ??


Don't get used to it , but I must agree with you on this one    Laughing  .................dickhead cop and the rider riding beyond his ability for the current / poor visibility  conditions ( plus if the first rider wasn't speeding , he wouldn't have been pulled over  ).................faults all round from what I can see in the clip

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6884
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  Hammy on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:32 pm

@paul wrote:
@Hammy wrote:I feel both parties were at fault. Copper and riders. Riders were not riding to the conditions, and cop should never have stepped out onto the road in such conditions. The first and third bikes seemed to have no trouble in pulling up though.  ??


Don't get used to it , but I must agree with you on this one    Laughing  .................dickhead cop and the rider riding beyond his ability for the current / poor visibility  conditions ( plus if the first rider wasn't speeding , he wouldn't have been pulled over  ).................faults all round from what I can see in the clip

Hey NAMESAKE.  We must stick together.  Laughing   I think the 2nd riders speedo is reading about 90mph.  In the FOG !   affraid
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  gus on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 2:54 pm

avatar
gus

Posts : 5448
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 66
Location : Sunshine Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  barry_mcki on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 4:28 pm

@Hammy wrote:  I think the 2nd riders speedo is reading about 90mph.  In the FOG !   affraid

Now there's an interesting theory....what if the first rider wasn't the one in the radar sights but the speeding second rider, hence why the first could pull up but not the 2nd .....


_________________
Hacks - more smiles per mile  



Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
avatar
barry_mcki

Posts : 1606
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 60
Location : Hillwood, Tasmania

View user profile http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  paul on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 6:00 pm

@barry_mcki wrote:
@Hammy wrote:  I think the 2nd riders speedo is reading about 90mph.  In the FOG !   affraid

Now there's an interesting theory....what if the first rider wasn't the one in the radar sights but the speeding second rider, hence why the first could pull up but not the 2nd .....




You may be onto something there .

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6884
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  gus on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 6:59 pm

After a lot of looks that's a sv 650 s . The tls dash is ever so sightly different.
That's 90 mph ,not wonder he couldn't stop ,the brakes are from the stone age .
At that range in the revs he is not touring .
If we turned up for work in those conditions (traffic control ) we would not allow any work to commence due to the conditions . it has happened a few times.
Cops an idiot ,so is the sv rider .
avatar
gus

Posts : 5448
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 66
Location : Sunshine Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  gus on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 5:58 pm

I smell a rat or similar .
Why is there a person with a camera on a tri-pod filming behind the cop .
Why is there a camera on the gauges of the speedy sv .
Why is there a camera on the first bike pointing towards the sv .
Too many filming the moment to be co-incidence for my liking .
avatar
gus

Posts : 5448
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 66
Location : Sunshine Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  Baz on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 6:59 pm

Its a police training video to show what not to do. Seems its also brainwashing for the police  Officers into believing all motorcyclists are deranged speeding maniacs and deserve harsh treatment always, even to the point of releasing this video to the general public in order to turn the general population against us .... beware chaps, its happening.

_________________

Kawa GPZ900R
Hyo GV650 Aquila
GSF1250SA Bandit
GSX1250FA
currently BMW R1200RT
avatar
Baz

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police cause accident.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum