Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Dead ! NO Survivors.

5 posters

Go down

Three Dead !  NO Survivors. Empty Three Dead ! NO Survivors.

Post  Hammy Thu 28 Mar 2013, 10:31 am

Well, it was that time again. The Chooks had gone off the lay, (no eggs), and they were getting a free lunch. So to speak. If Jan had it her way, she would pension them off. Put them up in a little retirement coop up the back and let them die of old age. Sorry. Chook mash, grain and grit all costs money. And that bloody annoying cry that they let out every day at 4 oclock to tell Jan that its time to feed them and lock them up for the night really gets on my goat. So its RIP for Henny Penny, Henny Benny and Henny Jenny. Don't be concerned. It was quick and humane. They are now out in the " Pet Cemetery " with the countless other pets from years gone by. So it's off to the produce market this weekend to purchase a new trio of egg pooperouters.

Easter. A time for Rebirth. I love you
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Three Dead !  NO Survivors. Empty Re: Three Dead ! NO Survivors.

Post  gus Thu 28 Mar 2013, 4:36 pm

Now you'll find 17 eggs because they have been laying them somewhere different for you .Then how are you going to feel ,eh,eh ,eh eh .?Razz
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  truck Thu 28 Mar 2013, 5:14 pm

No easter eggs for you then . . .Evil or Very Mad
truck
truck

Back to top Go down

Post  Boatz Thu 28 Mar 2013, 5:45 pm

Sate chicken anyone.Laughing

Maintenance Tip " IT'S NOT RIGHT TILL ALL THE BOLTS ARE TIGHT"
Boatz
Boatz

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Thu 28 Mar 2013, 8:32 pm

Hammy wrote:Well, it was that time again. The Chooks had gone off the lay, (no eggs), and they were getting a free lunch. So to speak. If Jan had it her way, she would pension them off. Put them up in a little retirement coop up the back and let them die of old age. Sorry. Chook mash, grain and grit all costs money. And that bloody annoying cry that they let out every day at 4 oclock to tell Jan that its time to feed them and lock them up for the night really gets on my goat. So its RIP for Henny Penny, Henny Benny and Henny Jenny. Don't be concerned. It was quick and humane. They are now out in the " Pet Cemetery " with the countless other pets from years gone by. So it's off to the produce market this weekend to purchase a new trio of egg pooperouters.

What! ..........no roast ? Razz

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Fri 29 Mar 2013, 10:30 am

gus wrote:Now you'll find 17 eggs because they have been laying them somewhere different for you .Then how are you going to feel ,eh,eh ,eh eh .?Razz

That was a possibility Gus. So I locked them up for a couple of days . No good.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Fri 29 Mar 2013, 10:31 am

paul wrote:
Hammy wrote:Well, it was that time again. The Chooks had gone off the lay, (no eggs), and they were getting a free lunch. So to speak. If Jan had it her way, she would pension them off. Put them up in a little retirement coop up the back and let them die of old age. Sorry. Chook mash, grain and grit all costs money. And that bloody annoying cry that they let out every day at 4 oclock to tell Jan that its time to feed them and lock them up for the night really gets on my goat. So its RIP for Henny Penny, Henny Benny and Henny Jenny. Don't be concerned. It was quick and humane. They are now out in the " Pet Cemetery " with the countless other pets from years gone by. So it's off to the produce market this weekend to purchase a new trio of egg pooperouters.

What! ..........no roast ? Razz

You don't know Jan.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down