Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro Keenaviator

+10
Re-Cycled
b12mick
Kiwisteve
sb1250
paul
madmax
Ewok1958
Hammy
2wheelsagain
keenaviator
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Intro Keenaviator - Page 2 Empty Intro Keenaviator

Post  keenaviator Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi folks, Laurie from West Gippsland here. Just upgrading my bike from a Suzuki M50 to the GSX1250FA as I have found that the cruiser has too many characteristics that don't suit me. Cheers!
keenaviator
keenaviator

Back to top Go down

Intro Keenaviator - Page 2 Empty Re: Intro Keenaviator

Post  Grover Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:02 pm

Lol, we had a great dice fromMeeniyan, through Bumbalk and up past Mirboo North. A great bit of road and just as good as anything around Canberra.

"I do not fear death. I was dead for billions and billions of years before my birth and I have not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." Mark Twain
Grover
Grover

Back to top Go down

Post  keenaviator Tue 27 Nov 2012, 9:05 pm

Had a call today from Sunstate - they sent my new bike yesterday. Now I've got day shifts for the rest of the week including Saturday What a Face

Gunna have to nick off a bit early at some stage to get it registered...
keenaviator
keenaviator

Back to top Go down

Post  keenaviator Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:38 pm

Well the new beastie arrived this morning with Greg from Road Hog Transport - job well done thanks. Believe or not this is the first time I have laid eyes on a GSX1250FA and this 2012 model in black is beautiful. It looks better in the flesh/metal/plastic than photos. I have done my first mod, that being a fender extender. Unfortunately I reckon it will be needed on the run to Vicroads for registration this arvo as the weather has been pretty ordinary today, regular squally showers coming through. I have Friday off so if weather permits will be looking to have a ride. Would be nice to catch up with others - looking at a ride in the Gippsland area.
keenaviator
keenaviator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2