Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buell Drop pegs

3 posters

Go down

Buell Drop pegs Empty Buell Drop pegs

Post  NZspokes Mon 22 Oct 2012, 4:31 am

I have an issue with my hip that it sore on long rides so ive fitted highway pegs for the long straight bits of road. But ive always wanted to drop my pegs a little. It was suggested to me that the Buell make a drop peg that a lot of Hyabusa owners use. So I ordered a set and this is the result. It took about half hour on each peg of filing and luckly I found a piece of bushing tube to match the hole on the peg to the studs on the bike

Buell Drop pegs Brandi005

Buell Drop pegs Brandi004

Buell Drop pegs Brandi003

Buell Drop pegs Brandi006

I really like them and for the first time I feel very comfortable on the bike. We will see how long the hero pins last.

Yes my bikes filthy, has been a wet week here. Today it gets a big clean.
NZspokes
NZspokes

Back to top Go down

Buell Drop pegs Empty Buell Drop pegs

Post  paul Mon 22 Oct 2012, 5:40 pm

Bloody hell you could use those hero knobs as a side stand lol!..............foot pegs look like they would work ok

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Buell Drop pegs Empty Re: Buell Drop pegs

Post  NZspokes Mon 22 Oct 2012, 5:46 pm

paul wrote:Bloody hell you could use those hero knobs as a side stand lol!..............foot pegs look like they would work ok

Not dragged them yet but was out with learners today. I have dragged my boots a few times but now lift my toes on tight turns.

But way more comfortable.
NZspokes
NZspokes

Back to top Go down

Post  aussie Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:25 pm

They look very neat and would appear to lower the pegs by a significant amount. I would like to lower the pillion pegs and was wondering if they would fit on the pillion supports without too much modification - ie. angle, clearance etc. Also could you tell me where you purchased them and cost.

aussie

Back to top Go down

Post  NZspokes Tue 23 Oct 2012, 3:29 am

aussie wrote:They look very neat and would appear to lower the pegs by a significant amount. I would like to lower the pillion pegs and was wondering if they would fit on the pillion supports without too much modification - ie. angle, clearance etc. Also could you tell me where you purchased them and cost.

Im pretty sure with some mucking about they would fit the pillion pegs, I will be doing that in a month or so. Got them from a Harley dealer for $90.
NZspokes
NZspokes

Back to top Go down

Post  aussie Tue 23 Oct 2012, 5:26 pm

Thanks for the info. I will be overseas so I will not be going any further with it for some time.

aussie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down