Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do Bandit pegs have weights on them? Dropping pegs?

4 posters

Go down

Why do Bandit pegs have weights on them? Dropping pegs? Empty Why do Bandit pegs have weights on them? Dropping pegs?

Post  NZspokes Mon 09 Jul 2012, 7:40 am

Was looking at the pegs on my Bandit and they have weights bolted to the bottom. Is this a vibration reducer thing?

Im thinking about dropping my pegs a bit, any ideas on how to drop them? I know on the 1250s you can just flip the peg holders but mine being a 1200 I cant do that.
NZspokes
NZspokes

Back to top Go down

Why do Bandit pegs have weights on them? Dropping pegs? Empty Re: Why do Bandit pegs have weights on them? Dropping pegs?

Post  gus Mon 09 Jul 2012, 10:38 am

Your right i think ,and no idea . Very Happy
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Why do Bandit pegs have weights on them? Dropping pegs? Empty Re: Why do Bandit pegs have weights on them? Dropping pegs?

Post  Hammy Mon 09 Jul 2012, 10:42 am

Shorten your Legs ?? affraid
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  dhula Mon 09 Jul 2012, 11:24 am

not sure on the 1200 but the 1250 is bolted to the frame thru a kinda triangle shaped bracket if memory serves me right (which it usually doesn't)
If that is the case perhaps you could take some inspiration from the stromers and make something like this

Flipping the pegs on a 1250 while lowering them, also pushes them forwards making it harder for big footed peeps to work the gearshift properly

dhula

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down