Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loaner Bike-best or worst ridden?

+16
Grover
Chook
grahame
b12mick
Four40
Hammy
sb1250
dhula
NTBill
Buck
Ewok1958
2wheelsagain
gus
Kiwisteve
paul
mtbeerwah
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Loaner Bike-best or worst ridden? - Page 2 Empty Loaner Bike-best or worst ridden?

Post  mtbeerwah Wed 16 May 2012, 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Was given this as a loaner bike, BIG arse 150cc Yamaha R15

ha ha, OK, first impression,sat on it..it felt like a pushbike it was so light.It was already running when I hopped on, and to the sound of a sewing machine. So,take off, holy shit..its got absolutely NO POWER. Had to turn into a street that had a hill,and I thought I might have to get off and push it.
Now with that obstacle out the way,it was down through a few twisties.. then it started to get fun. It maybe under powered,but it needed almost no imput to make it go around a corner,where as the bandit,which i`m sure would be double the weight,(no I didn`t google it)needs alot of imput to go through coners,and it was quiet hard at first to ride because of this,and I had to keep on correcting myself through corners,cause I wasn`t riding a tank,as the bandit feels after riding this thing.
I was quiet suprised with the sitting, it was quiet comfy,which I didn`t expect..just needs another 140hp,and i`d be sold..ahh yeah buy an R1

Loaner Bike-best or worst ridden? - Page 2 R_150010

Last edited by mtbeerwah on Wed 16 May 2012, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

Loaner Bike-best or worst ridden? - Page 2 Empty Loaner bike insurance

Post  Boatz Fri 20 Jul 2012, 6:24 pm

When you use a loaner bike do you have to sign anything regarding accident insurance.

Maintenance Tip " IT'S NOT RIGHT TILL ALL THE BOLTS ARE TIGHT"
Boatz
Boatz

Back to top Go down

Loaner Bike-best or worst ridden? - Page 2 Empty Re: Loaner Bike-best or worst ridden?

Post  mtbeerwah Fri 20 Jul 2012, 7:12 pm

Boatz wrote:When you use a loaner bike do you have to sign anything regarding accident insurance.

depends on the bike shop,some i have ,some i haven`t. the ones i have , have been more expensive bikes
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

Loaner Bike-best or worst ridden? - Page 2 Empty Re: Loaner Bike-best or worst ridden?

Post  NTBill Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:23 pm

Boatz wrote:When you use a loaner bike do you have to sign anything regarding accident insurance.

When I was given a BMW K1300S for 7 days Very Happy and a S1000RR for 1 day Crying or Very sad I signed a form agreeing to cough up the first $grand if I broke it. Happy to say, I broke neither. Was worth it IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Wed 10 Oct 2012, 10:54 pm

I arrived at Victor Motorcycles yesterday not expecting a loner, I was offered one and said yes. Next thing he rides out in this 50cc scooter and says "sorry to do this to you, this is the only registered one we have at the moment" It still beat walking but I got some wierd looks cruising Victor on this

maybe the pic could go in the calendar Wink

Loaner Bike-best or worst ridden? - Page 2 2ckpvq
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Thu 11 Oct 2012, 7:04 am

How was it, just a little light on power? lol!
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Thu 11 Oct 2012, 5:29 pm

Kiwisteve wrote:How was it, just a little light on power? lol!

a little down, a 1200cc drop seemed to slow things down a bit Wink

It was a bugger the 2 times I tried to pull the clutch in when pulling up, stopped a shit load quicker than I wanted then Embarassed
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:49 pm

lmao
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2