Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Service.

3 posters

Go down

Good Service. Empty Good Service.

Post  Hammy Fri 27 Apr 2012, 9:57 am

I have ordered and awaitng the arrival of a +5 degree timing advance kit from Dale Walker Holeshot Performance. Would just like to say how delighted I am with the communication that Dale has with the customer. Emailed me that the order had come through and payment made. Emailed me that goods were posted and supplied tracking number. I replied with a thank you note, not expecting a reply. Then I recieve another email from him just to say that he tries his best, and please let him know when the parts show up. Nice to see in this day and age that some people still care.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Good Service. Empty Re: Good Service.

Post  2wheelsagain Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:59 am

Hammy wrote:I have ordered and awaitng the arrival of a +5 degree timing advance kit from Dale Walker Holeshot Performance. Would just like to say how delighted I am with the communication that Dale has with the customer. Emailed me that the order had come through and payment made. Emailed me that goods were posted and supplied tracking number. I replied with a thank you note, not expecting a reply. Then I recieve another email from him just to say that he tries his best, and please let him know when the parts show up. Nice to see in this day and age that some people still care.

Thats great and its been my experience that the customer service from USA suppliers are streets ahead of anyone else.
Aussie retailers take note!

How much extra oomph does the advancer give the 1200?

Last edited by 2wheelsagain on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tyop's)

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Fri 27 Apr 2012, 11:18 am

They ( Holeshot ) claim better throttle response right through the range and an increase in HP and torque. I have read somewhere 2-4 HP. Dont think you would notice really. But hopefully it will smooth out the little lumps that you get with a free flow pipe and jetting. Pretty cheap fix if it works. Will be interesting. This guy Dale Walker certainly knows his stuff by all accounts. Nice headers he sells as well. All one piece and ceramic coated. Getting back on topic. I had another nice encounter yesterday while in my bank to just enable a new bankcard. The woman serving me was very nice and we got into quite a friendly chat. It was just a nice, pleasant moment. And when I left I am pretty sure that she was feeling happier than when I walked in. Does'nt happen often, but it's nice when it does. Note to Paul : NO ! Smile
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  kewwig Fri 27 Apr 2012, 6:48 pm

I have dealt with Dale a lot and he goes out of his way to help. As a result I am a loyal customer who refers others
kewwig
kewwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Sat 28 Apr 2012, 7:52 am

kewwig wrote:I have dealt with Dale a lot and he goes out of his way to help. As a result I am a loyal customer who refers others

The best advertising one can get.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down