Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seems im going to take dhulas advice now with pics

+11
dhula
Mars
mustang sally
Re-Cycled
Fossil
gus
Ewok1958
2wheelsagain
Reardo
step_andy
scopebud
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

seems im going to take dhulas advice  now with pics - Page 2 Empty seems im going to take dhulas advice now with pics

Post  scopebud Sun 15 May 2011, 9:27 am

First topic message reminder :

hi guys as you know have had not much luck on getting a 2011 semi faired bandit so it was like a slap in the face when i found a low klms 2008 model
so low in fact the original tyres are still like new also has Yoshi pipe and rad guard
its a blue one too lol
hopeful to pick up Monday bounce lol!

Last edited by scopebud on Sun 29 May 2011, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : putting in pics)
scopebud
scopebud

Back to top Go down

seems im going to take dhulas advice  now with pics - Page 2 Empty Re: seems im going to take dhulas advice now with pics

Post  scopebud Sun 29 May 2011, 3:04 pm

seems im going to take dhulas advice  now with pics - Page 2 May_0212

seems im going to take dhulas advice  now with pics - Page 2 May_0211
scopebud
scopebud

Back to top Go down

seems im going to take dhulas advice  now with pics - Page 2 Empty Re: seems im going to take dhulas advice now with pics

Post  scopebud Sun 29 May 2011, 3:05 pm

done 4k now more pics as i get em
scopebud
scopebud

Back to top Go down

Post  potatomasher Sun 29 May 2011, 3:36 pm

the blue semi faired ones are definitely the best of them

https://www.youtube.com/user/potatomasher100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Reardo Sun 29 May 2011, 3:54 pm

potatomasher wrote:the blue semi faired ones are definitely the best of them
Your dreaming Twisted Evil

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  dhula Sun 29 May 2011, 5:03 pm

I like the blue.

Good choice

dhula

Back to top Go down

Post  scopebud Sun 29 May 2011, 6:56 pm

thanks guys heres a couple more pics
seems im going to take dhulas advice  now with pics - Page 2 P5290011
seems im going to take dhulas advice  now with pics - Page 2 P5290010
scopebud
scopebud

Back to top Go down

Post  Saikhan Sun 29 May 2011, 8:14 pm

potatomasher wrote:the blue semi faired ones are definitely the best of them

Rolling Eyes
Saikhan
Saikhan

Back to top Go down

Post  dhula Mon 30 May 2011, 4:12 pm

Next job it to get ride of those stickers IMO. Makes the bike look much nicer.

Just did it on the wifes new Wee strom and they came off after only 5 mins work (not even)

The T800 stickers were even easier, peel them off like you are peeling that stupid sticker off an apple

dhula

Back to top Go down

Post  scopebud Tue 31 May 2011, 11:58 am

thanks will look into it Smile
scopebud
scopebud

Back to top Go down

seems im going to take dhulas advice  now with pics - Page 2 Empty DON'T REMOVE STICKERS

Post  1952 Thu 02 Jun 2011, 1:12 am

Hasn't the teenage craze to 'debadge' all vehicles got a little bit cliched and 'so 90's'? Unless you are going to do a show standard repaint leave the stickers alone! Down the track .. when the Bandit becomes the undoubted 'desireable Classic' that I know it will .. discerning folk will pay top dollars for a bike in original condition. Make sure you get the original muffler as well and store it away. Besides the Bandit looks better WITH the stickers cheers

OK ... if I must .. I will add IM(not so)HO.. pirat (one-eyed original Bandit fan)

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:06 am

Actually you do have a point .When i bought mine i told myself to leave it standard. Trouble is there is so many of them on the roads up here
(probably why i dont get the "spotted "thread )you end up wanting something different than the other 5 parked near you .
There will be only one "classic " and that be the 1200 like the GS 1000S .And only the first one.
Hate those stickers ,i'm surprised one doesn't say " ride safe ". Thats a saying that really gets to me. Mad

Or the old Honda sticker "Always wear a helmet "
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Thu 02 Jun 2011, 10:54 am

1952 wrote:Hasn't the teenage craze to 'debadge' all vehicles got a little bit cliched and 'so 90's'? Unless you are going to do a show standard repaint leave the stickers alone! Down the track .. when the Bandit becomes the undoubted 'desireable Classic' that I know it will .. discerning folk will pay top dollars for a bike in original condition. Make sure you get the original muffler as well and store it away. Besides the Bandit looks better WITH the stickers cheers

OK ... if I must .. I will add IM(not so)HO.. pirat (one-eyed original Bandit fan)

Exactly. They dont bother me. Mine will stay until they start looking a bit tatty.
Having said that they will probably outlast the original Suzuki paint Surprised

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  scopebud Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:58 pm

yeah ive had 4 Suzuki now and paint work isn't one of there best points. ive found that Honda seems to have the best paint jobs ,the Suzuki paint seems very thin
scopebud
scopebud

Back to top Go down

Post  2010banditsa Thu 02 Jun 2011, 6:47 pm

the first thing i did was get rid of the silly warning stickers, dont add any value at all and mess up nice clean look... oh thats right, better add IMHO
2010banditsa
2010banditsa

Back to top Go down

Post  dhula Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:58 pm

hope they don't put a ride safe sticker on. There was one on my T800

And then in the user manual, the amount of times it says "riding can be dangerous and cause you harm if you cock it up" or something like that, is fenominal. Someone counted them all up and it was a stupid number like 180 or something.

dhula

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2