Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been thinking No. 1

3 posters

Go down

Been thinking No. 1 Empty Been thinking No. 1

Post  grumpy60 Wed 04 May 2011, 8:44 pm

Being as and seeing as we are spread throughout Australia, we only get to meet each other on local rides eg. Sydney ride, Canberra ride, Melbourne ride. We have no real idea of what others look like. SUGGESTION; When posting ride photos could the participatants be named by their FORUM names only so we can we work out who is who in the zoo. For example on the post of May 1 ride christian names were used but I had no idea of their FORUM names. Took a guess and got 2 out of 4. Now I know what a Potatomasher, Cameron, Recycled and Baz look like. Your thoughts please gentlemen.........................................Grumpy jocolor

Back to top Go down

Been thinking No. 1 Empty Re: Been thinking No. 1

Post  Re-Cycled Wed 04 May 2011, 11:25 pm

grumpy60 wrote:Being as and seeing as we are spread throughout Australia, we only get to meet each other on local rides eg. Sydney ride, Canberra ride, Melbourne ride. We have no real idea of what others look like. SUGGESTION; When posting ride photos could the participatants be named by their FORUM names only so we can we work out who is who in the zoo. For example on the post of May 1 ride christian names were used but I had no idea of their FORUM names. Took a guess and got 2 out of 4. Now I know what a Potatomasher, Cameron, Recycled and Baz look like. Your thoughts please gentlemen.........................................Grumpy jocolor

Maybe we could get people to remove their helmets in photos too. Razz

You will notice that I've filed out enough profile and signature information so that people can connect the two and also have a good idea where I am and which bike I ride, without recourse to the introduce yourself thread [HINT HINT] What a Face (not that your guilty there Grumpy)

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Post  Reardo Thu 05 May 2011, 12:58 pm

grumpy60 wrote:Being as and seeing as we are spread throughout Australia, we only get to meet each other on local rides eg. Sydney ride, Canberra ride, Melbourne ride. We have no real idea of what others look like. SUGGESTION; When posting ride photos could the participatants be named by their FORUM names only so we can we work out who is who in the zoo. For example on the post of May 1 ride christian names were used but I had no idea of their FORUM names. Took a guess and got 2 out of 4. Now I know what a Potatomasher, Cameron, Recycled and Baz look like. Your thoughts please gentlemen.........................................Grumpy jocolor
>>>>>Here is a good way to tell who is who 2.<<<<<

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  grumpy60 Thu 05 May 2011, 8:06 pm

much good......did not know about this........................Grumpy jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content