Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R&G engine cover guards + idle gear cover guard + axle sliders (R&G and GSG-Moto)

Go down

R&G engine cover guards + idle gear cover guard + axle sliders (R&G and GSG-Moto) Empty R&G engine cover guards + idle gear cover guard + axle sliders (R&G and GSG-Moto)

Post  Four40 Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:38 pm

I've had these installed ever since getting my bike back from the shop, but haven't got around to getting pictures of them until today.

All gear was bought from www.TwistedThrottle.com

Left hand side engine cover guard
R&G engine cover guards + idle gear cover guard + axle sliders (R&G and GSG-Moto) Th_IMGP0195

Right hand side engine cover guard + idle gear cover guard
R&G engine cover guards + idle gear cover guard + axle sliders (R&G and GSG-Moto) Th_IMGP0190R&G engine cover guards + idle gear cover guard + axle sliders (R&G and GSG-Moto) Th_IMGP0191

Front R&G axle sliders, rear GSG-Moto axle sliders (as they didn't have R&G rear sliders for some reason)

R&G engine cover guards + idle gear cover guard + axle sliders (R&G and GSG-Moto) Th_IMGP0202R&G engine cover guards + idle gear cover guard + axle sliders (R&G and GSG-Moto) Th_IMGP0203

Oh, and I also got my crash knobs installed too, no thanks to R&G lack of helicoils

R&G engine cover guards + idle gear cover guard + axle sliders (R&G and GSG-Moto) Th_IMGP0192R&G engine cover guards + idle gear cover guard + axle sliders (R&G and GSG-Moto) Th_IMGP0193R&G engine cover guards + idle gear cover guard + axle sliders (R&G and GSG-Moto) Th_IMGP0194

All up, it cost about $700-$800 delivered.
Four40
Four40

Back to top Go down