Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MetrickMetals Adjustable Mirror Extenders

+2
boomer
Desert Bandito
6 posters

Go down

MetrickMetals Adjustable Mirror Extenders Empty MetrickMetals Adjustable Mirror Extenders

Post  Desert Bandito Wed 09 Feb 2011, 1:26 am

Last edited by Desert Bandito on Tue 31 May 2011, 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Custom 07 Candy Sonoma Red Bandit 1250S with MetrickMetal PAIR/EVAP system removal kit, custom Super Trapp exhaust and lots of other custom MetrickMetal billet parts and mods. Holeshot Performance stage II with secondaries removed, Race Tech Gold valves, springs and custom Works Performance shock.
IBA #18470

Desert Bandito

http://metrickmetal@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

MetrickMetals Adjustable Mirror Extenders Empty Re: MetrickMetals Adjustable Mirror Extenders

Post  boomer Wed 09 Feb 2011, 8:24 am

they look interesting - although the mirror extenders I purchased just after getting the Bandit work pretty well too.

FarRider #412

MetrickMetals Adjustable Mirror Extenders Yoshi2
boomer
boomer

http://www.scottspics.com.au

Back to top Go down

MetrickMetals Adjustable Mirror Extenders Empty Re: MetrickMetals Adjustable Mirror Extenders

Post  reddog Mon 14 Feb 2011, 8:41 pm

Good idea mate. Any special deals for us Aussies Smile

Also do they hold the mirrors tighter than the stocks? My right mirror can't handle speeds upwards of 140kph regardless of how tight it is.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Saikhan Mon 14 Feb 2011, 9:10 pm

Maybe a group buy to offset the usually ridiculous postage charges.
Saikhan
Saikhan

Back to top Go down

Post  Reardo Mon 14 Feb 2011, 9:42 pm

Will GSXR mirrors fit with this mount?

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Bandito Sun 20 Feb 2011, 8:58 am

Last edited by Desert Bandito on Tue 31 May 2011, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Custom 07 Candy Sonoma Red Bandit 1250S with MetrickMetal PAIR/EVAP system removal kit, custom Super Trapp exhaust and lots of other custom MetrickMetal billet parts and mods. Holeshot Performance stage II with secondaries removed, Race Tech Gold valves, springs and custom Works Performance shock.
IBA #18470

Desert Bandito

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Bandito Sun 20 Feb 2011, 9:00 am

Last edited by Desert Bandito on Tue 31 May 2011, 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total

IBA #18470

Desert Bandito

Back to top Go down

Post  Dekenai Sun 20 Feb 2011, 12:39 pm

I'll be in
Dekenai
Dekenai

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Mon 21 Feb 2011, 8:51 pm

Desert Bandito wrote:
reddog wrote:Good idea mate. Any special deals for us Aussies Smile

Also do they hold the mirrors tighter than the stocks? My right mirror can't handle speeds upwards of 140kph regardless of how tight it is.

Your kidding me, your mirror come loose at 86 mph. Your problem my be that you need a slightly thicker flat washer between the mirror stem and the mounting bracket, for the narrow rim around the recess on the mirror stem may be slightly touching the surface on the mounting bracket, keeping the flat washer from completely tightening down on the mounting bracket.

I've got over 500 miles on the mirror mounts at speed well over 90 mph for extended periods, and last weekend I had my bike up to 125/130 mph multiple times, and the mirrors remained rock solid, and that was heading into a 20/25 mph headwind. Very Happy

No kidding.... I have taken them off from brand new for track days and the right mirror always folds back on itself. Might just pop into the local auto shop and see if I can get a slightly thicker washer like you stated as I have tightened it as hard as it can go.

I normally just ride and readjust when rolling into a town.

Depending on the price I think I would be pretty interested in a set of these. I also like the countershaft sprocket clean up kit too mate. The plastic one is shit
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

MetrickMetals Adjustable Mirror Extenders Empty GSXR Adjustable Mirror Extenders

Post  Desert Bandito Thu 05 May 2011, 11:35 am

IBA #18470

Desert Bandito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down