Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Movies - top idea

3 posters

Go down

Making Movies - top idea Empty Making Movies - top idea

Post  potatomasher Fri 09 Oct 2009, 4:23 am

I put this in NSWRiders but will put it here too as it's a good idea when making a video

Here’s an idea that budding bike movie makers might want to use.

The other day I was flipping around Youtube having a look at bike videos and I found this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlILjC2Ob7Q

Apart from the camera being in a really good position for the movie, while I was watching it I knew there was something different about it but couldn’t quite put my finger on it…….and then I realized what the difference was – there is no wind roar on the soundtrack. All you can hear is the engine and the gearbox when the guy is changing gear. Usually on these videos there is either wind roar overpowering the microphone or the sound has been replaced with music.

So while I cant take credit for the idea, I can take credit for having a look at the comments to find out how he did it…………what he did was to plug in a cable microphone into the camera and put the microphone under the seat and voila! no wind roar at all and all you gear is the engine. Top idea
potatomasher
potatomasher

https://www.youtube.com/user/potatomasher100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Making Movies - top idea Empty Re: Making Movies - top idea

Post  Cameron Fri 09 Oct 2009, 9:00 pm

Great idea.
Cameron
Cameron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruisecontrol Fri 09 Oct 2009, 9:26 pm

I just shove my camera into the map sleeve on my tankbag. No wind noise or stone chips as it is sealed behind plastic.

Cruisecontrol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down