Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A said day for the Australian Bandit community

2 posters

Go down

A said day for the Australian Bandit community  Empty A said day for the Australian Bandit community

Post  madmax Thu 11 Apr 2024, 5:49 pm

I know I haven't been around for quite some time, but I felt this was important to pop in and let everyone know.

Earlier today I found out a valued moderator of this forum and it's FB page has passed away Crying or Very sad 
Last night Chris Holmes (2wheelsagain) suffered a heart attack and died.

Chris will be sadly missed from here and on Facebook, he was great bloke with a wealth of knowledge and was always happy to share.
I will miss his many posts and exciting photos on FB.

RIP Chris
madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

A said day for the Australian Bandit community  Empty Re: A said day for the Australian Bandit community

Post  Chook Fri 12 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm

Thanks for Posting Bryan.

I wanted to yesterday when I recieved the call but didn't know how or what to say.

Chris didn't start this site (he did start the Austrian Suzuki Bandit Facebook page) but he certainly kept it going. He will be sadly missed by many. 

I heard he had someone else jump on board and help with the moderating, if that person/persons would like assistance, please pm me, I have had experience in admin/moderation on 2 sites before.

RIP 2WA, I hope we can keep your legacy going here and on the facebook page, ride safe in motorbike heaven   A said day for the Australian Bandit community  879736519
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Baz and madmax like this post

Back to top Go down