Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA/Vic get together Mk II early 2021, dates to be confirmed

Go down

SA/Vic get  together Mk II early 2021, dates to be confirmed Empty SA/Vic get together Mk II early 2021, dates to be confirmed

Post  Chook Fri 13 Nov 2020, 9:53 am

NOTE: Copy of same thread in SA Events thread, please keep comments to the SA thread for ease of follow up

5 years ago a heap of us from SA and Vic met for a night in Edenhope (Lake Wallace Hotel) for a cross border get together.
We met in Naracoorte and had intended on visiting the Naracoorte caves before crossing back into Victoria but a wide spread power outage in the area put paid to that.

The trip was a resounding success with only a couple of people not happy with the very basic pub accommodation. When we left we all said we'd like to make it a regular thing, other than a one nighter in Naracoorte with spanna, madmax and myself while madmax was en-route to WA for Christmas in (2017??) we haven't done it.

Last week while I was away with Davo1063 I mentioned it to him and although he's  an additional 375km to ride to Adelaide before heading for the SA/Vic border, he was keen.

After making mention of it on our Flinders Ranges ride review, madmax has also shown interest but has suggested we stay at the Bushmans Arms in Naracoorte instead, it's a little bit further for the Vic travellers but the town has a lot more to offer with a couple of good pubs still open, cafe's etc

I reckon late March/Early April would be ideal, should be mostly over the stinking hot weather by then 

Who would be interested?

What dates would suit you if you are? 
(Easter is April 1 to 4 so that would be out)

I'll put a copy of this in the Vic events but if we could keep the comments in this one so that it is all together

cheers

Chook
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down