Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stereo

3 posters

Go down

stereo Empty stereo

Post  potatomasher Thu 26 Aug 2010, 8:38 pm

i dont know if anyone is interested in hi fi gear at all [and i mean proper stuff.....never buy anything that comes with a coloured brochure] but if you are here's a clue - get a Cayin amplifier and a pair of lenehan speakers. the cayin amps are made in china and are simply brilliant [i have a solid state although they do valve amps as well]. i have never seen such build quality in an amplifier unless it cost 15000; the one i have weighs 22 kg and is 40 watts per channel of full class A [which means it gets hot enough to fry an egg] ; and the same with the lenehan speakers [made in australia too] - simply brilliant and sound like a 10000 unit. and if you have never heard a good stereo then do yourselves a favour and do so - these two items are a bargain and will last for 20 years - although not super cheap they punch way above their weight and i cant recommend them highly enough - those of us used to MP3's will have an epiphany - they are the bandits of stereo

https://www.youtube.com/user/potatomasher100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

stereo Empty Re: stereo

Post  2wheelsagain Fri 27 Aug 2010, 9:12 am

Whats wrong with my TEAC 3 in 1? Laughing Laughing

EDIT: Seriously I have an "old" Pioneer twin CD player (ground glass laser), "old" Sansui tuner and "old" Kenwood 2ch 50w amp. I bought this setup about 89. I'm not proud of the first CD I bought (Cher "Heart of Stone") Its still housed in a cabinet I made myself and takes pride of place in my computer room. I cant remember the name of the speakers but even today it out performs the supposedly 1,000,000w X bass boosted black boxes on offer.

Hmmm must hook up the Pioneer turntable again and give some Bozz Scags discs a spin affraid

Last edited by 2wheelsagain on Fri 27 Aug 2010, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more)

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Re-Cycled Fri 27 Aug 2010, 1:11 pm

2wheelsagain wrote:
Hmmm must hook up the Pioneer turntable again and give some Bozz Scags discs a spin affraid

"Boz is the Buzz" Radio slogan c 1977

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum