Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone suggest where to buy a bike cover?

4 posters

Go down

Can anyone suggest where to buy a bike cover? Empty Can anyone suggest where to buy a bike cover?

Post  SuzySuzuki Thu 22 May 2014, 4:44 pm

Suzy us getting the sniffles, wearing the Honda 400's cover, it's a bit short, Suzy's legs are cold. Does anyone know of an Australian business/brand of cover that would fit her better? I've been searching eBay but don't want overseas listings, they take the slow boat, via China, to get here.
The little red rocket is getting the hand-me-down, if I find a better one for Suzy. It must have fleece lining though. Those cheapies from autobarn are nasty.

Carbon Fibre tank pad and fuel cap surround
Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system
Shorter Exhaust on the WishList
[Can anyone suggest where to buy a bike cover? Suzuki10img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/[/img]

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Can anyone suggest where to buy a bike cover? Empty Re: Can anyone suggest where to buy a bike cover?

Post  madmax Thu 22 May 2014, 4:56 pm

Oxford do one but its pricey

http://www.bikebiz.com.au/products/Oxford-Rainex-Cover-.html

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Can anyone suggest where to buy a bike cover? Empty Re: Can anyone suggest where to buy a bike cover?

Post  barry_mcki Thu 22 May 2014, 5:47 pm

I grabbed the Aldi cover for only $30, it fits my barge even with the topbox and paniers fitted. Its got a soft material inner to stop scratches, good size clips on front and back, even a clear cover on the back for seeing the number plate. 

Keep an eye out for their "motorbike specials" as they have it once a year.  SolomanKane did a writeup here in August last year.

Can anyone suggest where to buy a bike cover? 2269_210

Can anyone suggest where to buy a bike cover? Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Post  Dekenai Fri 23 May 2014, 4:56 am

Supacheap etc. the going rate on ebay appears to be $20 incl postage
Dekenai
Dekenai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum