Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to buy Givi rack, topbox and pannier (or equivalent...)

4 posters

Go down

Where to buy Givi rack, topbox and pannier (or equivalent...) Empty Where to buy Givi rack, topbox and pannier (or equivalent...)

Post  CI3000 Wed 12 Feb 2014, 4:27 pm

Afternoon, I'm after a Givi rack and pannier system for the Bandit and would welcome suggestions about the best place to buy them from. Also, if someone has an alternative (not Ventura as I have that already...) that would also be welcome.

TIA Smile

CI3000

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Givi rack, topbox and pannier (or equivalent...) Empty Re: Where to buy Givi rack, topbox and pannier (or equivalent...)

Post  madmax Wed 12 Feb 2014, 6:17 pm

I bought all mine on eBay from an Italian seller. They were brilliant. When I get home I'll let you know what the seller Id was

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Givi rack, topbox and pannier (or equivalent...) Empty Re: Where to buy Givi rack, topbox and pannier (or equivalent...)

Post  madmax Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:09 pm

Ok this is the seller http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/piequonline

If they haven't got the stuff you want send him a message, they are very helpful.

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  TropoBone Thu 13 Feb 2014, 3:01 am

I bought from another Italian online store back in January last year.

The exchange rate was a little more favourable, I think I paid around AU$400 plus AU$150 shipping. 

Kappa K33 and Givi PLX539 mounting kit...
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/KIT-VALIGIE-KAPPA-K33-TELAIO-SUZUKI-GSF650-1250-BANDIT-PLX539-K33N-/261099546540?pt=Ricambi_e_Accessori_Moto&hash=item3ccabee7ac

... and all the other kits they sell for suzuki 1250... you can buy panniers, or top boxes, or all three, with mounting hardware...
http://stores.ebay.com.au/AMR-1984/_i.html?_nkw=KIT+VALIGIE+1250&submit=Search&_sid=273628489

I was very happy with the price, the packaging, and the delivery time.

Staintune pipe. 
Michelin Pilot 2 front and rear
Ventura rack and bag, Kappa K33N panniers.
Racetech gold valves and fork springs.
TropoBone
TropoBone

Back to top Go down

Post  kelpie Thu 20 Feb 2014, 8:24 pm

CI3000 wrote:Afternoon, I'm after a Givi rack and pannier system for the Bandit and would welcome suggestions about the best place to buy them from. Also, if someone has an alternative (not Ventura as I have that already...) that would also be welcome.

TIA Smile

Hi CT3000.

I'm a little late joining in on this post but I thought I'd offer up an alterative to the popular Givi system.

I fitted a set of Hepco & Becker 30lt. hard panniers & rack to my GSX1250FA 2 years ago. (You can get 40lt. cases to if you prefer.) I also had a sent for 10 years before that on my Honda CBR1000f which Honda had been selling under their on name. I really like these panniers for various reasons but partly because they are not the same as everyone else has. They are German made & I've never had a problem with either set in 12 years.

Hepco & Becker have been around for over 25 years that I know of and the Australian distributer is Motorcycle Adventure Products.
Here is their web address. http://www.motorcycleadventure.com.au/

Their prices are very good ranging from about $900 - $980 depending on capacity & style.

Have a look & don't just go with what everyone else is using.

And no, I don't have any connection with them. Just a very satisfied customer!

Kelpie.
kelpie
kelpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down