Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terry Hay Shock Treatment

Go down

Terry Hay Shock Treatment Empty Terry Hay Shock Treatment

Post  Cameron Wed 12 May 2010, 4:41 pm

As i mentioned in another thread, a few weeks ago a group of us went and did a theory day at Shock Treatment in Wallacia.
I just booked in to get a basic set up done on my bike. It will be on the 29th May, for around $90.
If anybody wanted to join me, you could give him a call and see if you could get done straight after me, and we could ride in.

Anyway, ill let you all know how it turns out, and if there are many noticable changes afterwards.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Terry Hay Shock Treatment Empty Re: Terry Hay Shock Treatment

Post  Cameron Sat 29 May 2010, 10:53 am

Got my bike set up this morning. Only took about half hour.
Rear was pretty much spot on for me. He moved the forks up in the clamp a little and compressed the front springs a bit to.
It was raining all morning so i didnt get to take it for a spin to feel the difference. But on the small slow ride home, it all feels very good.

He said the front forks in the bandit are good, its just a shame they have such little adjustments.
He recommends putting a stiffer spring with less rebound in the front forks. Also get a aftermarket rear shock put in...and that will make a huge difference.

Here's to sunny weather next weekend, so i can go for a squirt sunny

Admin

Back to top Go down