Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just met Valentino Rossi and team Ducati in KL

+4
Hammy
mtbeerwah
gus
reddog
8 posters

Go down

Just met Valentino Rossi and team Ducati in KL Empty Just met Valentino Rossi and team Ducati in KL

Post  reddog Fri 19 Oct 2012, 1:21 am

We just got back from the Hard Rock Cafe. Just finishing our meal and Valentino Rossi and the Ducati team showed up. Joshua and Pamela met them and said good luck for the weekend. I managed to get a few crap photos on the iPhone. Turned out to be a good night. No Nicky Hayden though, maybe he had prior engagements.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Just met Valentino Rossi and team Ducati in KL Empty Re: Just met Valentino Rossi and team Ducati in KL

Post  gus Fri 19 Oct 2012, 6:59 am

Good one .cheers
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Just met Valentino Rossi and team Ducati in KL Empty Re: Just met Valentino Rossi and team Ducati in KL

Post  mtbeerwah Fri 19 Oct 2012, 8:51 am

nice one, did you tell him stoner`s gonna whip his arse at philip?
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Fri 19 Oct 2012, 8:57 am

Name Dropper. Very Happy
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Reardo Fri 19 Oct 2012, 9:28 am

Cool. Did ya give them any tips on how to round up faster bike's mate? lol

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Fri 19 Oct 2012, 11:38 am

None of the above. The poor bugger was trying to order and everyone was harassing him. Unfortunately with the nature of Casey's injury I doubt he'll be 100%

Now to find transport to the track
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Fri 19 Oct 2012, 5:28 pm

Lucky bugger..................you I mean , not Rossi Laughing

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  mtbeerwah Fri 19 Oct 2012, 6:05 pm

reddog wrote:None of the above. The poor bugger was trying to order and everyone was harassing him. Unfortunately with the nature of Casey's injury I doubt he'll be 100%

Now to find transport to the track

oh well,he wanted to be a celebrity..

in all honesty..i`d be hard been one,you couldn`t take a piss without someone watching!!
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Fri 19 Oct 2012, 10:03 pm

Well with most people having a smartphone these days you would be recorded having a piss and it'll be on YouTube in no time Smile

Bit of a fizzer today. Just got back from the track and we got soaked, transport was a disaster as the bus that took us apparently doesn't do pickups. Had to end up going back out to the international airport and catching a bus back. I think I will pay more next time and take the speed train. Also because of the rain the MotoGP lads were all soft and only did a few laps. Rossi and Karel Abraham stayed out for a bit more. At least the Moto2s did a few laps, threw on wets and did a whole session.

Apart from that Sepang is well set out, this event is like the bike event of the year. Plenty of stalls, there is even hot up parts stall for mopeds. Turbos, nitrous you name it hahaha. In KL 95% bikes are 100 - 150cc. Plenty of 2 strokes too.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  glenby Sat 20 Oct 2012, 9:04 pm

you shoulda told rossi you've got a better bike than he does.....

Bandit 1250N (2011)
Akropovic Slip-On
DNA Air Filter, Snorkel Removed + Holes
Racetech fork springs and Cartridge shim mods
PC-V

glenby

Back to top Go down

Post  glenby Sun 21 Oct 2012, 8:14 pm

reardo washed out the race.

Bandit 1250N (2011)
Akropovic Slip-On
DNA Air Filter, Snorkel Removed + Holes
Racetech fork springs and Cartridge shim mods
PC-V

glenby

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:50 am

Well... After getting drowned again yesterday it took us 4 hours to get home. For anyone thinking about Sepang 2013 make sure you bring full wet gear. After the race public transport is a joke be prepared to be fleeced and wait in a traffic jam for nearly 2 hours just to get to KLIA which is about 10 km away to catch the KLIA espresso speed train. I recommend the train over anything else as its quick and easy. You'll still need to catch the monorail back to your hotel afterwards. Anyway I've done it now, it was hard with a 3 year old but he still enjoyed it. So did the wife.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Four40 Mon 22 Oct 2012, 2:35 pm

That was certainly one hell of a rain storm. I caught the last few laps of the MotoGP race. Jorge was lucky to catch his bike. Pity the weather didn't hold out for a bit longer, I reckon Stoner would have made a good go at getting past Jorge. Philip Island is going to be interesting.
Four40
Four40

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Tue 23 Oct 2012, 12:48 pm

One more lap and Stoner would have had him for sure. Phillip Island will suit Casey, so let's hope he can do it at home.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum