Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should South Australia change its name ?

+4
truck
dhula
paul
Hammy
8 posters

Go down

Should South Australia change its name ? Empty Should South Australia change its name ?

Post  Hammy Mon 21 May 2012, 10:32 am

I see a poll being taken on NineMSN this morning asking readers, " Should SA change its name " PAUL ! are you behind this ?

I voted YES. Maybe something like " Slowsville " or "Snailland" Very Happy
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Should South Australia change its name ? Empty Should South Australia change its name ?

Post  paul Mon 21 May 2012, 6:08 pm

I think it`s a load of bullshit...............some pencil pusher trying to justify their job /if they do though I think we would need a fast name .........something like " Black Bandit " I can only imagine the cost to the taxpayer to change the name of a state !

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Should South Australia change its name ? Empty Re: Should South Australia change its name ?

Post  dhula Mon 21 May 2012, 7:48 pm

And if it does get a name change, what will we call the NT from then on?

Fuckit, why not change all the names and make them individual countries unto themselves so we have a Eurozone kinda thing happening all over the big island. Then we can have a special currency called the Aussie that is able to be used all over the continent in it's separate countries and soon enough it will go down the gurgler and cause us to be in more debt and more fucked over a barrel than we already are [/rant]

dhula

Back to top Go down

Should South Australia change its name ? Empty Re: Should South Australia change its name ?

Post  Hammy Mon 21 May 2012, 8:25 pm

paul wrote:I think it`s a load of bullshit...............some pencil pusher trying to justify their job /if they do though I think we would need a fast name .........something like " Black Bandit " I can only imagine the cost to the taxpayer to change the name of a state !

How hard can it be. Cant ya just go down to Births Deaths and Marriages and change it there ? Black Bandit Evil or Very Mad
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Mon 21 May 2012, 9:00 pm

They were saying that people overseas think SA means Sth Africa or Pty. Ltd in some countries & that they want a new angle to attract tourism ................How about " Come to sunny Sth Aust & visit wonderful Maralinga .You too can glow in the dark & never need a torch again . pale

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  truck Tue 22 May 2012, 9:16 am

Even worse there are some over seas and here in AustralAsia that still think it is Australia.

truck
truck

Back to top Go down

Post  rolls Tue 22 May 2012, 10:50 am

Yes, I definately think we should push for a name change to HFDR&A, or that is Hot Flat Dry Red & Ants. If there's not enough support for that name, then I think Black Bandit will do nicely.

rolls
rolls

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Tue 22 May 2012, 10:56 am

What about "Dunstan"? It could then be shortened to "Dunny" Laughing Twisted Evil

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Tue 22 May 2012, 11:03 am

How about " Fuchsine " ? Could be shortened to.................... Ah forget it.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Tue 22 May 2012, 7:49 pm

It should be an incremental change, ie start with the capital - make it "addled and laid", (that's my pre-marriage recollection)!
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Tue 22 May 2012, 11:29 pm

I hear Saudi Arabia may have to change its name to, because its initials are the same as south Africa as well Rolling Eyes

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Wed 23 May 2012, 6:04 am

Just another example of these Morons that we vote into office , coming up with stupid ideas to try and justify their existence.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Grover Fri 25 May 2012, 9:40 pm

I reckon they should just call it "Dave".

"G'day, this is Dave. Enjoy your stay"

Since Twiggy and Gina will have dug up all of WA and it sold to China within the next 50 years, it could just become WA at that time.

Seriously, I like Adelaide. I have been there a few times for work and liked what I saw. But I wouldn't waste a real holiday going there.

Although, I do support the SA economy on a regular basis. I love my red wines.

"I do not fear death. I was dead for billions and billions of years before my birth and I have not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." Mark Twain
Grover
Grover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down