Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found one - no longer wanted - Rear Grab Handle to suit 07 Bandit

2 posters

Go down

Found one - no longer wanted - Rear Grab Handle to suit 07 Bandit Empty Found one - no longer wanted - Rear Grab Handle to suit 07 Bandit

Post  barry_mcki Mon 02 Apr 2012, 7:35 am

Anyone got an old handle, doesn't matter about color ?

My bike came with the Ventura rack so was missing the grab handle, I would like to go back to the original look with the factory handle.

Thanks

Last edited by barry_mcki on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got one from WA wreckers)

Found one - no longer wanted - Rear Grab Handle to suit 07 Bandit Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Found one - no longer wanted - Rear Grab Handle to suit 07 Bandit Empty Re: Found one - no longer wanted - Rear Grab Handle to suit 07 Bandit

Post  Hammy Mon 02 Apr 2012, 8:33 am

I had the same problem when I bought my '06 Barry. I got one from one of the Sydney wreckers at a good price. They are about $250 new ( but then they are painted as well ) Try one of the hot-line searches that will contact all wreckers, and then they will get in contact with you. Best of luck.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Found one - no longer wanted - Rear Grab Handle to suit 07 Bandit Empty Re: Found one - no longer wanted - Rear Grab Handle to suit 07 Bandit

Post  barry_mcki Mon 02 Apr 2012, 5:46 pm

Thanks Hammy, put a wanted ad up on Find -a-Part and had 3 replies within an hour.

Getting one for $85 delivered from Motorcycles Plus in KEWDALE, WA 6105. There was one on eBay for $77 but I think our ecconomy can do with the cash more than the US.

Found one - no longer wanted - Rear Grab Handle to suit 07 Bandit Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down