Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride for Reardo 25-3-12

+5
mustang sally
xpalan
reddog
paul
Reardo
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ride for Reardo 25-3-12 - Page 3 Empty Ride for Reardo 25-3-12

Post  Reardo Thu 01 Mar 2012, 11:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey crow eaters. I coming down to ride your awesome hills."25-3-12 Sunday" So I hope as many as you can make it, as you can. And all this rain piss's off by then.(I'm not big on getting wet. lol)

So, Who's up for it?

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Ride for Reardo 25-3-12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ride for Reardo 25-3-12

Post  Reardo Mon 26 Mar 2012, 9:49 pm

Got this one on the way home.

Mt Bryan ,SA
Wind Turbine Blade, From the Wind Farm.
Ride for Reardo 25-3-12 - Page 3 Dscf7510

Makes the Calais & Josh on the Bandit look SMALL.

*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
Reardo
Reardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Mon 26 Mar 2012, 9:57 pm

Wow ! Thats cool.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Reardo Mon 26 Mar 2012, 10:09 pm

Hammy wrote:Wow ! Thats cool.
That's kind of what I said about road conditions around there. Wow ! This is F*%#ED Mad

What is the go with the roads. Why is it only the city's get nice flat roads? Out of sight, out of mind! Mad

Reardo
Reardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablo Tue 27 Mar 2012, 11:59 am

Great Ride fellas (no fellarinas this time) Good company with some luverly twisties, decent coffee and superb weather...Days like that makes me feel like a lucky bastard.......but then there is always a few hazards to negotiate on your way to Paradise !!!!

A couple of chunky Roos appeared on the road suddenly while leaning thru a sweeper just east of Delamere. One bigger fella, feet skyward, on the verge and another smaller guy smack in the middle of the tar, both recently deceased.

We eased off momentarily.... then a two wheeled bluebottle, booking a tintop, popped in to view as we cleared the bend. This was the second motorcycle cop I had seen in 45 mins. On the way thru Myponga to meet the gang I spotted another one of the buggers lurking around near the brewery...

In Victor I saw a ham in a can (spam! ha ha) cruise past and on the Pt Elliot Rd a radar trap was ready to spring on any poor sod that didnt realise they had changed the speed limit from 80 to 60 recently...I think we scraped by on that one.....(fingers crossed) With Big Als recent luck (or lack of it!) and 6mths suspension hangin over my head, I bloody hope so!!!

I guess we should be grateful we got an early warning as the buggers were basically swarming across The Fleurieu Peninsula, essentially dotted along the route we followed....I seems they know where all the good roads are too!! ha ha.
It was good to put a face (and the attached body) to the name Reardo...!!! For those that havent met him Reardo makes a Bandit look like a 250...

And it was interesting to see that Al must have shaved cos he looked nothing like his profile pic....although he still had the trademark bemused puppy dog look (lol!!!)

It was great to go for a Scoot with a band of Bandits....It was a choice choice of roads and many thanks to "Captain" Paul for leading the way (and acting as Berley to draw the cops first so the rest of us could pull up in time and avoid the sting!! ha ha).

With Winter coming up the opportunities of sunny Sundays will diminish so it was nice to get another run with you guys.. but any excuse for a ride and to meet other discriminating folk on Bandits will find me slippin on the leathers and headin' out amongst the blacktop..... So the invitation is open..........Hammy?

BTW Hammy , so you " dined with the dolphins" ? did you bounce around the water on your tail and eat raw whole fish???? sounds like fun...lol! Very Happy

Diablo A.K.A Gary

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Al Tue 27 Mar 2012, 6:01 pm

funny thing is after the run and the recent spate of trouble I've had with my wallet (not to mention my licence points!) I decided to look at the available cruisers as a option for a alternative ride( Never ridden one before!).So i hit the bike sales page to see whats about and then I saw a B-KING black and silver with after market bazookas fired from under the seat and then after talking to the treasury in an excited state i realised Id forgotten all about cruisers! and there endeth the lesson!lol:D verry cool day dudes!Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum