Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien Invasion ...The how to .

+6
sb1250
paul
Baz
Ewok1958
Hammy
gus
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alien Invasion ...The how to . - Page 2 Empty Alien Invasion ...The how to .

Post  gus Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:48 am

First topic message reminder :

If aliens invade to take over earth how will they do it .Fighting hand to had is time consuming with no guarantee of success .Nukes, well that just
stuffs it for every one ,so thats out .Gas ,too many bodies to clean up .Zombie virus turning us against each other ,too slow and there is always
people immune to it .I'm thinking they will have to Vaporise us ,they are advanced but people will hide .My partner say they will eat us but
i'mm not sure .There will be lots of differant tasts though ,Italian ,Thai ,French ect,ect ,(i know, not politically correct ) Very Happy

Any ideas Laughing
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Alien Invasion ...The how to . - Page 2 Empty Re: Alien Invasion ...The how to .

Post  whitey1 Wed 11 Jan 2012, 10:02 pm

According to the alien named Paul(funny movie) They aren't into anal probing. That was just a rumour they started as a joke! alien

Back to top Go down

Alien Invasion ...The how to . - Page 2 Empty Re: Alien Invasion ...The how to .

Post  paul Wed 11 Jan 2012, 10:16 pm

whitey1 wrote:According to the alien named Paul(funny movie) They aren't into anal probing. That was just a rumour they started as a joke! alien

Next you`ll be telling me they don`t want to " eat me " either Razz . ( I still think I should have naming rites on that movie )

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Thu 12 Jan 2012, 6:51 am

I loved that Movie ,Donut anyone .
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2