Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA ride 27/11/11

2 posters

Go down

SA ride 27/11/11 Empty SA ride 27/11/11

Post  paul Sun 27 Nov 2011, 11:42 pm

Today I met up with xpalan/diablo/mustang sally &rob a mate of mine on an sv650 at the Garage at Strathalbyn for a 10 o'clock coffee & chat .The sun was shining & the weather gods were smiling down on us .Unfortunately mustang sally was on call for work so had to leave early but the rest of us decided to go for a ride. ( If you leave your mobile number with us Mark we can give you updates of the ride we`re on if you have to work again next time Razz )
We headed out of Strath. via a dead end street & got to practice our "u" turns ( don`t think they believed I took them there to see the foot bridge ) & then headed off via Callington to Murray bridge for a bit of lunch at the bakery and another coffee .From there we went via Palmer , Mt Torrens & then on to Lobethal for another pit stop & coffee ( hey I`m getting on a bit & need the coffee to stop me from needing a nanny nap ! ) From there it was time to head off so we went via the twisties by way of Somertown / Basket range/ Uraidla / Crafers & then back home . Good company; great weather & about a 250 km ride (the others had a bit further to go ) & now I feel human again ready for another week of work ! Rolling Eyes

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

SA ride 27/11/11 Empty Re: SA ride 27/11/11

Post  xpalan Mon 28 Nov 2011, 8:37 am

Fantastic Day out and was great to meet everyone , only problem I got home and the wife wanted to go out on the bikes into town for dinner , total km,s travelled for the day was 512km,s . Are well it is all fun , we should try and get out again before Xmas perhaps for another ride . Very Happy
xpalan
xpalan

Back to top Go down