Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rox bar risers

2 posters

Go down

Rox bar risers Empty Rox bar risers

Post  OLDANNAKED Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:32 pm

You are a legend Reddog , I have been looking for a fix for the bandit as I have been copping a sore back and arms, I was gonna get a set of bars custom made coz I needed the bars bought back towards me a couple of inches the Rox adjusters look just the thing so I ordered me a set, will let you know if they make a difference, thanks again.

OLDANNAKED

OLDANNAKED
OLDANNAKED

Back to top Go down

Rox bar risers Empty Re: Rox bar risers

Post  reddog Wed 02 Nov 2011, 9:29 am

Good luck mate. They make a world of difference to the DRZ. I feel much more in control now as I am not hunched over the bike. Haven't been for a decent ride yet with them as the weather has turned for the better and so the dirt bike will probably stay in the shed for a bit as it's pretty dusty. Keep us informed how you get on, hopefully you don't need to look at lengthened cables, the DRZ had heaps of cable slack so it was easy
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Rox bar risers Empty bar risers

Post  OLDANNAKED Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:45 pm

reddog wrote:Good luck mate. They make a world of difference to the DRZ. I feel much more in control now as I am not hunched over the bike. Haven't been for a decent ride yet with them as the weather has turned for the better and so the dirt bike will probably stay in the shed for a bit as it's pretty dusty. Keep us informed how you get on, hopefully you don't need to look at lengthened cables, the DRZ had heaps of cable slack so it was easy

Went for a ride today and they made a world of difference, no shoulder or back ache, had to get a throttle cable made up and front brake hose both to short
OLDANNAKED
OLDANNAKED

Back to top Go down

Rox bar risers Empty Re: Rox bar risers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum