Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suzuki dont seem to realase a semi fairing 2011 version

3 posters

Go down

suzuki dont seem to realase a semi fairing 2011 version Empty suzuki dont seem to realase a semi fairing 2011 version

Post  scopebud Wed 20 Apr 2011, 4:14 pm

hi guys just wanted to get some thoughts on 2011 gsx1250 seems it will only come in naked and full fairing this year
just want your thoughts on it as i would like to purchase one and would naked be a big difference on the highway
Embarassed Sad as i dont want a full fairing
please let me know all your thoughts on this ,Ive rung Suzuki and as far as they know there's no release in the future

thanks guys bounce
scopebud
scopebud

Back to top Go down

suzuki dont seem to realase a semi fairing 2011 version Empty Re: suzuki dont seem to realase a semi fairing 2011 version

Post  gus Wed 20 Apr 2011, 4:46 pm

I've had both and yes there is a fare bit or differance .AT first you really notice the wind but you soon get used to it and you dont get that
buffeting effect you get from a small screen .I like seeing the motor so if its full fairing or naked its an easy choise for me .You can always put
on a screen if you want .Dont let the naked worry you ,in time you may prefer it . Unless its raining then its bad ,well not bad, just extra wet.
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

suzuki dont seem to realase a semi fairing 2011 version Empty Re: suzuki dont seem to realase a semi fairing 2011 version

Post  dhula Wed 20 Apr 2011, 4:53 pm

If you're after a half faired bike why not look into a low km second handy. There are heaps out there and they do not attract a very high price.

If it was your thing, you could get a half faired 2nd hand jobbie, but heaps of gear on it including a lower skirt to make it look fully faired and still be ahead I recon

If you are wanting to buy new IMO get a naked one (cause everyone loves nudity) and if it's not your thing then look into getting the half fairing from a wreckers or similar.

dhula

Back to top Go down

Post  scopebud Wed 20 Apr 2011, 4:54 pm

wow thanks gus makes me feel alittle better good info Smile thanks dhula Smile
scopebud
scopebud

Back to top Go down

Post  scopebud Wed 20 Apr 2011, 6:26 pm

the other strange thing is they still have them up on there website Mad
scopebud
scopebud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down