Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital gear display and shift indicator

2 posters

Go down

Digital gear display and shift indicator Empty Digital gear display and shift indicator

Post  johnpom Fri 10 Dec 2010, 7:09 am

I've seen on fleabay a CONTAMARCE DIGITAL GPT RSV 1098 at:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140318210625&rvr_id=182140013772&mfe=sidebar

I like the look of it as I am looking at purchasing a gear indicator. However, not being the best handyman in the world I wondered if anyone had used or fitted one of these to their bandit.

It also at EUR 71 doesn't seem to expensive compared to the LED ones from HealTech at USD149 which I like at: http://www.solomotoparts.com/product.php?productid=33433&cat=0&page=1
johnpom
johnpom

Back to top Go down

Digital gear display and shift indicator Empty Re: Digital gear display and shift indicator

Post  Saikhan Fri 10 Dec 2010, 7:31 pm

I have the GIPRO ATRE and it has always worked perfectly. Very easy to install.
Saikhan
Saikhan

Back to top Go down

Digital gear display and shift indicator Empty Re: Digital gear display and shift indicator

Post  johnpom Mon 13 Dec 2010, 7:34 am

Thanks Saikhan, I've just ordered a GI Pro With ATRE from Australian Motorcycle Components as I saw on other forums the benefit of the gear indicator coupled with the Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator. I was surprised to see that the Bandit has some gear mapping restrictions by default in 1st, 2nd and 6th I think it was which this can optimize.
I could have got it slightly cheaper through Flebay from the USA but who knows how long to get it delivered at this time of year.
johnpom
johnpom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down