Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you for this forum

3 posters

Go down

Thank you for this forum Empty Thank you for this forum

Post  timc490310 Wed 23 Feb 2022, 9:17 pm

I recently purchased a 2008 Bandit 1250 woth ABS. I came across this forum searching info on the bandit. Great info available. I was actually looking for a FZ6, around 2005 ,6 or 7. With no real luck a came across this Bandit. Clean bike low miles and Givi bags. No brainer I bought it. The second owner was a Harley guy and didn't like it. He rode it once. The original  owner put Renthal birt bike bars on, they are lower and wider. I don't like them so I ordered Renthal bars that are close to the factory. They came yesterday and will install this weekend,  i also have a set of risers I might add. The motor is so smooth and has a ton of torque. Can't wait for the weather here in Pa. in the states to thaw out. I also own a Honda ST1300 for longer ride and wanted something a little lighter for shorter runs. Have owned a bunch of bikes and these two seem to fit me the best. I do have one question and I will post in another section, the ISC sensor. Can I just remove and clean and reinstall with no issues? Thanks

timc490310

Back to top Go down

Thank you for this forum Empty Re: Thank you for this forum

Post  Chook Sat 19 Mar 2022, 9:08 pm

Welcome aboard!!  cheers
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Thank you for this forum Empty Re: Thank you for this forum

Post  paul Sun 27 Mar 2022, 9:45 pm

Welcome to the forum