Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrator/Moderator, are there any still here??

3 posters

Go down

Administrator/Moderator, are there any still here?? Empty Administrator/Moderator, are there any still here??

Post  rodent4 Fri 18 Jun 2021, 7:13 pm

Could you contact me please?
rodent4
rodent4

Back to top Go down

Administrator/Moderator, are there any still here?? Empty Re: Administrator/Moderator, are there any still here??

Post  Chook Sat 19 Jun 2021, 12:03 pm

I've messaged both Mod's outside of the forum platform

cheers
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Administrator/Moderator, are there any still here?? Empty Re: Administrator/Moderator, are there any still here??

Post  gus Sat 19 Jun 2021, 12:27 pm

Chris ,could you PLEASE ban me from this forum . ive had enough of these absolute Cockheads .( that should do it  Razz) I mean his Avatar says it all really . All class  Razz Razz
I dont seem able to stop myself reading the next lot of rubbish being posted . Like ,drinking lots of water and living in a warm climate stops you getting Covid .A workmate gets a covid shot and now needs a heart operation ? Really , people believe this shit .. confused

Last edited by gus on Sat 19 Jun 2021, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Sat 19 Jun 2021, 1:21 pm

gus wrote:Razz Chris ,could you PLEASE ban me from this forum . ive had enough of these absolute Cockheads .( that should do it  Razz) I mean his Avatar says it all really . All class  Razz Razz
I dont seem able to stop myself reading the next lot of rubbish being posted . Like ,drinking lots of water and living in a warm climate stops you getting Covid . Really , people believe this . confused
Haha, don't ban him fella's we need more characters, not less.

I just read the posts I think may be "seen to be an issue", I'm an admin on one other "adult ages" forum and a mod on another, IMHO and how those forums would treat this, play on ......................................

just some friendly banter and differences of opinion, we can't get too precious everywhere we go surely?
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

truck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down