Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

site administrator throws leg over older model [warning: graphic photo]

5 posters

Go down

site administrator throws leg over older model [warning: graphic photo] Empty site administrator throws leg over older model [warning: graphic photo]

Post  potatomasher Sun 01 Jan 2012, 6:11 pm

[img]site administrator throws leg over older model [warning: graphic photo] Gsximg10[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/user/potatomasher100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

site administrator throws leg over older model [warning: graphic photo] Empty site administrator throws leg over older model [warning: graphic photo]

Post  paul Sun 01 Jan 2012, 7:19 pm

Sometimes riding the older ( experienced ) ones can be just like stepping into a warm , familiar , comfortable place of times gone by . ( shit that was a bit deep & meaningful I`d better slow down on the new year celebrations ) Razz

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

site administrator throws leg over older model [warning: graphic photo] Empty Re: site administrator throws leg over older model [warning: graphic photo]

Post  Cameron Tue 03 Jan 2012, 6:58 pm

It was an experience...ill tell ya.
It was much better than i expected. The owner just put braided lines, new shocks etc. So it was good fun to ride. But saying that, was also VERY nice to get back onto a 2009 bandit Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

site administrator throws leg over older model [warning: graphic photo] Empty Re: site administrator throws leg over older model [warning: graphic photo]

Post  Phill Thu 12 Jan 2012, 6:10 pm

Be nice boys I have one sitting/standing in the shed not to the Bandit Very Happy Brough it new in 81
Phill
PS I would like the front gard and head light suround, I need red ones and it does look funny on a black bike Shocked
Phill
Phill

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Thu 12 Jan 2012, 6:28 pm

Phill wrote:Be nice boys I have one sitting/standing in the shed not to the Bandit Very Happy Brough it new in 81
Phill
PS I would like the front gard and head light suround, I need red ones and it does look funny on a black bike Shocked

Maybe those ones were yours! lol!

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm

Didn't Suzuki change that headlight back to a round one on the later models?
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down