Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi from rickoshai from esk queensland

5 posters

Go down

hi from rickoshai from esk queensland Empty hi from rickoshai from esk queensland

Post  rickoshai Tue 13 Apr 2021, 9:05 am

hi. im rickoshai from esk in qld and want to learn and chat about bikes fast and slow. not sure if im welcome or on the right forum but here goes. ive got a 1995 gsf 250 bandit. bought as a fixer upper. tryin to get it to run🙄. its great that forums like this exist to help in the process. a saying i heard best describes me is Race um Reck um Fixum. cheers and i look forward to the advice and banter. 👍

rickoshai

Back to top Go down

hi from rickoshai from esk queensland Empty Re: hi from rickoshai from esk queensland

Post  Chook Tue 13 Apr 2021, 9:16 am

Welcome aboard, I hope you get all the info you need and get the Baby Bandit up and running soon

cheers 

Chook
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

hi from rickoshai from esk queensland Empty Re: hi from rickoshai from esk queensland

Post  Chook Tue 13 Apr 2021, 9:17 am

BTW, any Bandit is welcome, we don't even kick you out if you change brands later Wink
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post  GSX1100G Tue 13 Apr 2021, 1:55 pm

Hi Rick, enjoy 👍🏍

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Tue 13 Apr 2021, 10:03 pm

Welcome to the forum .

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  truck Thu 15 Apr 2021, 5:48 am

Welcome RICOSHAI. 
A lot of fun can be had on the smaller CC bikes.
truck
truck

Back to top Go down

Post  rickoshai Thu 15 Apr 2021, 7:09 am

great welcome thanks. nice to know help is at my fingertips. my story, bloke had for sale a ducati 250 for $800 on gumtree. straight away rang and went to oakey to picup. well it looked like a ducati monster all red, single headlight no badges red frame and new tyres , well i was excited. could not be started because he said his brother cut ignition to stop him riding and key missing. he help load the thing on to my ute and he said hes gotta go. no worries i kept tying it down when my eyes came in contact with the id badge on the head stock and bloody hell it said suzuki. i was guttered so rang the cuy and he said ,well mate you excepted it and like it so thats it,i ranted a little so he hung up. i rang back 12 times no answer and the house was empty as he was in the process of moving so could not contact. anyway stuff it i went home with my tail between my legs and a bandit on the back. he even gave me a reciept with ducati 250 on it and his licence number on it because thats what i asked.did a vin check all clear. bought a new ignition would crank over but not fire so bought coils,plugs,reg,cdi unit,petcock still no fun so now shes at the shop with others to get it to fire. now i wait. i feel like a bloody idiot. what the hell why i didnt check vin when first there well mayby the red mist got me. that red mist when another bike is racing you and all you see is getting past him no matter what. so now im a bandit owner. to be honest its a cool looking bike hopefully the guys can get it started and i can put it next to his big brother a ducati 1198s. cheers. ill get some pics soon and post.

rickoshai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down