Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Holeshot Still In Business

5 posters

Go down

Is Holeshot Still In Business Empty Is Holeshot Still In Business

Post  Nico Mon 30 Nov 2020, 9:33 pm

I want to get the Holeshot EFI Super tune pro, O2 sensor bypass etc. Went to their site, couldn't add anything to a cart so sent an email over a week ago.

Are they still in business or better still is there an Aussie distributor of their gear or time to start looking elsewhere ?

Nico

Back to top Go down

Is Holeshot Still In Business Empty Re: Is Holeshot Still In Business

Post  Nico Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:30 pm

Guess not, haven't got an email back from them and no replies here !!

Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  GSX1100G Sat 23 Jan 2021, 9:04 am

just had quick search, couldn't find anything newer than a couple of years ago. May need to look at another brand or used.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill & Ted Sat 23 Jan 2021, 12:10 pm

Go with Woolich, way better than Holeshot.

Bill & Ted

Nico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Joflewbyu2 Sat 23 Jan 2021, 2:28 pm

I just spoke to Dale ~ 2 months ago when I ordered a part. His experience and knowledge on the Bandit are vast. You can only order via by phone. He likes to talk to each client to make sure the part ordered will accomplish the buyer’s goal. Then he passes you on to his wife Liza to complete the order (payment & shipping).

Joflewbyu2

GSX1100G likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nico Sat 23 Jan 2021, 8:15 pm

Joflewbyu2 wrote:I just spoke to Dale ~ 2 months ago when I ordered a part. His experience and knowledge on the Bandit are vast. You can only order via by phone. He likes to talk to each client to make sure the part ordered will accomplish the buyer’s goal. Then he passes you on to his wife Liza to complete the order (payment & shipping).
This is Dale at Holeshot is it ? I sent him two emails yet he won't reply unless you ring him up. 

Yeah nah. A courtesy reply stating that would've helped but will go elsewhere.

Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  barry_mcki Sat 23 Jan 2021, 10:56 pm

Dale personally clocked up close to 2000 dyno runs to get the most out of the Bandit, no other person or company can lay claim to that.

You do know he's recovering from a bad scare with prostrate cancer, might be a reason why he doesn't get round to things as he used to, a phone call might just be the easiest for him at the moment with the meds he's on.

Is Holeshot Still In Business Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Chook and Joflewbyu2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nico Sun 24 Jan 2021, 2:34 am

barry_mcki wrote:Dale personally clocked up close to 2000 dyno runs to get the most out of the Bandit, no other person or company can lay claim to that.

You do know he's recovering from a bad scare with prostrate cancer, might be a reason why he doesn't get round to things as he used to, a phone call might just be the easiest for him at the moment with the meds he's on.

A business is a business, I can mention a few woeful tales too but those with a registered business do the tough miles regardless or pull out & I have had personal dealings with those and give them my ongoing business. 
If that the way he chooses to operate then pull the 'Contact Us' form on his web page and say phone calls only. Im not a fucking mine reader or crystal ball gazer.

Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  GSX1100G Sun 24 Jan 2021, 9:25 am

A good bit of info all round. 👍
Holeshot still going via phone only and a another credible supplier. Will remember for a couple of other forums.

Nico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Joflewbyu2 Sun 24 Jan 2021, 1:34 pm

Nico wrote:
barry_mcki wrote:Dale personally clocked up close to 2000 dyno runs to get the most out of the Bandit, no other person or company can lay claim to that.

A business is a business, I can mention a few woeful tales too but those with a registered business do the tough miles regardless or pull out & I have had personal dealings with those and give them my ongoing business. 
If that the way he chooses to operate then pull the 'Contact Us' form on his web page and say phone calls only. Im not a fucking mine reader or crystal ball gazer.

Read the below that I cut and pasted. Give the guy a break. Dale has always returned my calls and emails. Perhaps there was an email filter mishap or personal issue that came up. He has been a great asset to the Bandit community with his experience and efforts. 

We take orders by phone only to ensure the best possible service.
If you are outside of the USA, please look below.

How this site works / How to order your parts...

This site is designed to be used as a resource; it will not take your orders. Because of the technical nature of our product line I want to make sure you are getting what you really need. Speaking with each one of you allows us to keep the personal touch that our customers have come to rely on. Please keep in mind when placing your order we have a $20.00 minimum.

Placing an order outside of the United States...

All orders outside the USA may be paid for using Paypal, with the handling fee added, or with Western Union. Please contact us via e-mail with the year, model of your bike and a list of items you may want to purchase. We will also need your full name, shipping address with postal code, and your telephone number. Dale or Liza will then get back to you. Please note ! We can only ship your order to the address you have set up in your Paypal account, but also keep in mind you can have more than one address set up with Paypal.

Updated E-Mail Policy...

Dear Holeshot customer's, I am now answering emails only on W & TH, so please call the shop if you have tuning or technical questions. E mails have gotten out of control, and I can get up to 400 a day. Dale needs to get his other design work and testing done, so please remember he is only one guy. Please try to make your questions short or he just cant keep up. He does his best to take care of each and every one of our Holeshot customer's by returning phone calls and e mails. If you do not get a response back, this usually means your e-mail was blocked or got kicked back. Please call us if you do not get a response back from Dale. Foreign customers out of the USA are best to email Dale W & TH with questions or price requests, but please give him a few days to respond back.

Joflewbyu2

GSX1100G likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  GSX1100G Sun 24 Jan 2021, 2:25 pm

Thanks, with Wednesday & Thursday being email days that's a lot of reading to be done. Glad it's not me !!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nico Sun 24 Jan 2021, 3:15 pm

Joflewbyu2 wrote:
Nico wrote:

Read the below that I cut and pasted. Give the guy a break. Dale has always returned my calls and emails. Perhaps there was an email filter mishap or personal issue that came up. He has been a great asset to the Bandit community with his experience and efforts. 

We take orders by phone only to ensure the best possible service.
If you are outside of the USA, please look below.

How this site works / How to order your parts...

This site is designed to be used as a resource; it will not take your orders. Because of the technical nature of our product line I want to make sure you are getting what you really need. Speaking with each one of you allows us to keep the personal touch that our customers have come to rely on. Please keep in mind when placing your order we have a $20.00 minimum.

Placing an order outside of the United States...

All orders outside the USA may be paid for using Paypal, with the handling fee added, or with Western Union. Please contact us via e-mail with the year, model of your bike and a list of items you may want to purchase. We will also need your full name, shipping address with postal code, and your telephone number. Dale or Liza will then get back to you. Please note ! We can only ship your order to the address you have set up in your Paypal account, but also keep in mind you can have more than one address set up with Paypal.

Updated E-Mail Policy...

Dear Holeshot customer's, I am now answering emails only on W & TH, so please call the shop if you have tuning or technical questions. E mails have gotten out of control, and I can get up to 400 a day. Dale needs to get his other design work and testing done, so please remember he is only one guy. Please try to make your questions short or he just cant keep up. He does his best to take care of each and every one of our Holeshot customer's by returning phone calls and e mails. If you do not get a response back, this usually means your e-mail was blocked or got kicked back. Please call us if you do not get a response back from Dale. Foreign customers out of the USA are best to email Dale W & TH with questions or price requests, but please give him a few days to respond back.
No need to yell champ !!! I did as stated a few times without success ( Note my first post on this was back in Nov !!!! ). If he was doing it for favours I'd give him a break but its business and his is shit regardless of product. 

Worse experience sorry to say. At least triggering a response I have found an alternative in a suggestion for Woolich, cheers Bill & Ted.

Foreign customers out of the USA are best to email Dale W & TH with questions or price requests, but please give him a few days to respond back.

Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  Joflewbyu2 Sun 24 Jan 2021, 3:27 pm

Nico wrote:Guess not, haven't got an email back from them and no replies here !!

What email address are you using? Are you putting the “L” in between his 1st initial and last name?

Joflewbyu2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down