Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staintune , no more ???

3 posters

Go down

Staintune , no more ??? Empty Staintune , no more ???

Post  gus Wed 08 Jul 2020, 7:52 pm

I was told they shut the door , anyone know ?
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Staintune , no more ??? Empty Re: Staintune , no more ???

Post  barry_mcki Thu 09 Jul 2020, 12:31 am

This was on Netriders a little while ago:

hornet, Mar 31, 2020

Okay, I just had a long talk to the boss......
The sale of the business a couple of years ago fell through, so the original owners are still in business, but still anxious to retire from it.
Since the announcement of the pending closure they have been inundated with orders, but they are having to close the business, put it in hibernation, because of the corona virus.
When the corona virus and its associated impacts are over they will probably try to fulfil the current orders, (they have taken orders, but being decent blokes, they haven't taken any money..)
The factory will probably close next week, the phone will not be being answered, but they can still be contacted via email, and he asked that people keep up to date via the blog on their home-page.
If someone wants to buy the business, it could still be sold to the right applicant. The price quoted is ridiculously cheap; the tooling and machinery is worth four times the asking price

I hope this clarifies the situation, and some of the speculation

Staintune , no more ??? Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Sat 11 Jul 2020, 2:08 pm

barry_mcki wrote:This was on Netriders a little while ago:

hornet, Mar 31, 2020

Okay, I just had a long talk to the boss......
The sale of the business a couple of years ago fell through, so the original owners are still in business, but still anxious to retire from it.
Since the announcement of the pending closure they have been inundated with orders, but they are having to close the business, put it in hibernation, because of the corona virus.
When the corona virus and its associated impacts are over they will probably try to fulfil the current orders, (they have taken orders, but being decent blokes, they haven't taken any money..)
The factory will probably close next week, the phone will not be being answered, but they can still be contacted via email, and he asked that people keep up to date via the blog on their home-page.
If someone wants to buy the business, it could still be sold to the right applicant. The price quoted is ridiculously cheap; the tooling and machinery is worth four times the asking price

I hope this clarifies the situation, and some of the speculation

Their website is still up and running, says they are back at work on the 25th May

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down