Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm buying a crankshaft out of the UK....

3 posters

Go down

I'm buying a crankshaft out of the UK.... Empty I'm buying a crankshaft out of the UK....

Post  rodent4 Wed 10 Jun 2020, 6:46 pm

...because the local clowns have priced themselves out of the market Sad 

I've been buying hardware offshore for quite a while but have still tried to support the locals when it comes to engineering.....But for me it's time to give "locals" the "FU" and send my dollars offshore Sad
rodent4
rodent4

Back to top Go down

I'm buying a crankshaft out of the UK.... Empty Re: I'm buying a crankshaft out of the UK....

Post  gus Wed 10 Jun 2020, 8:17 pm

Postage ?
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

I'm buying a crankshaft out of the UK.... Empty Re: I'm buying a crankshaft out of the UK....

Post  rodent4 Wed 10 Jun 2020, 8:42 pm

^^^^No Gus, labour prices and open ended guesstimations to do a job.
rodent4
rodent4

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Wed 10 Jun 2020, 10:20 pm

Just be aware that delivery times are up to shit at the moment especially from overseas . I ordered something from the UK which hasn't arrived yet, And is well over due ............ ( the sender is sending a replacement though & I can send the original order back at their cost if/when it ever arrives )

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  rodent4 Thu 11 Jun 2020, 5:19 am

^^^^Yeah I'm only to aware of that as I also have some gear currently coming from the UK Sad  I did have a parcel shipped through "Parcelforce" from the UK that took took 9 days to get here, the next parcel is coming through Parcelforce also.

The wait doesn't bother me......much Smile
rodent4
rodent4

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Fri 12 Jun 2020, 1:56 pm

Just as well you didn't order it from Mick and Cath (Cowra) it would never turn up . lol
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  rodent4 Fri 12 Jun 2020, 5:22 pm

gus wrote:Just as well you didn't order it from Mick and Cath (Cowra) it would never turn up . lol

No resolve with that issue Gus?
rodent4
rodent4

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Fri 12 Jun 2020, 11:33 pm

Gave up ,Karma will sort those two out for sure . Just don't buy anything from them ,especially if you live in Tasmania .Thieves .
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down