Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

casual riders being harassed

+13
barry_mcki
2wheelsagain
paul
car_ham
truck
madmax
b12mick
Ewok1958
Jimcoleman
gus
Baz
Kiwisteve
fat pete
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

casual riders being harassed - Page 3 Empty casual riders being harassed

Post  fat pete Tue 05 Nov 2013, 1:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/casual-riders-complain-of-harassment-20131101-2woo5.html#ixzz2jLimT2Ip

fancy being asked to pull over and show your tatts,its just utter bullshit
fat pete
fat pete

Back to top Go down

casual riders being harassed - Page 3 Empty Re: casual riders being harassed

Post  car_ham Sat 14 Jun 2014, 7:41 pm

spanna wrote:Well I am sorry I missed all the excitement, I was in China. Those guys are too scared to say anything about their laws or authority body.
All I will say about this matter is that any reasonably intelligent criminal oganisation will morph into other entities when the spotlight is shined too bright on their activities.
I believe this may be the case with 1%ers, this legislation was passed to make it easy for the law enforcers to break up these groups.
IMO it will do very little to curb the illicit activities, just a bump in the road.
I agree with your comments, that will always be the  case with law enforcement, law makers bring in new deterrent, law breakers come up with a new plan, such is the dance they dance. However if the lawmakers gave up making things a little more difficult I suspect all hell would break loose.

BikesGSX1250FA - 2012, black with Beowulf oval carbon fibre exhaust, Renthal Ultra Low Black Bars, Geelong Carbon Craft Carbon Fibre tank guard, Speedo Healer,TRE, Brake Light Pro, Butterflies removed, Ventura rack
DRZ400 - 2008 - Safari Tank, bash plate, Pro Taper bars,
car_ham
car_ham

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Sat 14 Jun 2014, 7:48 pm

car_ham wrote:
spanna wrote:Well I am sorry I missed all the excitement, I was in China. Those guys are too scared to say anything about their laws or authority body.
All I will say about this matter is that any reasonably intelligent criminal oganisation will morph into other entities when the spotlight is shined too bright on their activities.
I believe this may be the case with 1%ers, this legislation was passed to make it easy for the law enforcers to break up these groups.
IMO it will do very little to curb the illicit activities, just a bump in the road.
I agree with your comments, that will always be the  case with law enforcement, law makers bring in new deterrent, law breakers come up with a new plan, such is the dance they dance. However if the lawmakers gave up making things a little more difficult I suspect all hell would break loose.

Of course law makers can go to extremes
http://www.stupidlaws.com/

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  car_ham Sat 14 Jun 2014, 8:25 pm

madmax wrote:
car_ham wrote:

Of course law makers can go to extremes
http://www.stupidlaws.com/
 Madmax, this site is awesome, I love the ''you may not trade with pirates'' law, was planning that for tomorrows fun activity, will now have to come up with a better one. Maybe go for a ride. (some are outright funny)

BikesGSX1250FA - 2012, black with Beowulf oval carbon fibre exhaust, Renthal Ultra Low Black Bars, Geelong Carbon Craft Carbon Fibre tank guard, Speedo Healer,TRE, Brake Light Pro, Butterflies removed, Ventura rack
car_ham
car_ham

Back to top Go down

Post  car_ham Sat 14 Jun 2014, 8:28 pm

It is illegal to wear sexy pink pants after midday on a Sunday. Victorian law.

car_ham
car_ham

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Sat 14 Jun 2014, 10:01 pm

car_ham wrote:It is illegal to wear sexy pink pants after midday on a Sunday. Victorian law.

Lucky Hammy doesn't live in Victoria then  tongue  Razz  Razz

Meanwhile in Wales 
Anyone child born in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch must be able to spell the town name by the age of six and be able to pronounce it by the age of thirty-four.   Shocked  Laughing  Laughing 

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum