Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stebel Nautilus Compact

3 posters

Go down

Stebel Nautilus Compact Empty Stebel Nautilus Compact

Post  car_ham Mon 16 Sep 2013, 8:31 am

After the last few attempts by tin tops to run me over I decided to make myself more visible on the road. This has been done by replacing the headlights with the brightest white units I could, brake light modulator and wearing lighter coloured clothing.
If all of this fails to attract the attention of a preoccupied  driver, the latest weapon, a Stebel Nautilus will certainly make them wake up. The install only took about an hour, I cheated and bought the made up loom with it, and the noise it makes, bloody hell. I am nearly looking forward to the next idiot who does the wrong thing Twisted Evil.

BikesGSX1250FA - 2012, black with Beowulf oval carbon fibre exhaust, Renthal Ultra Low Black Bars, Geelong Carbon Craft Carbon Fibre tank guard, Speedo Healer,TRE, Brake Light Pro, Butterflies removed, Ventura rack
DRZ400 - 2008 - Safari Tank, bash plate, Pro Taper bars,
car_ham
car_ham

Back to top Go down

Stebel Nautilus Compact Empty Re: Stebel Nautilus Compact

Post  kewwig Mon 16 Sep 2013, 2:12 pm

One pedestrian must have coloured his rompers after straying onto the road in front of me and meeting Mr Stebel. Priceless
kewwig
kewwig

Back to top Go down

Post  barry_mcki Mon 16 Sep 2013, 3:08 pm

I used to have a Stebel but replaced it with a pair of Hella's that are louder Twisted Evil 
They are hooked up via a Screaming Banshee module so they also modulate a couple times a second and flash the high beam and spotties affraid 
I don't know if I'm riding more defensively now, but I hardly get to use the horns these days, could also be the sparse population of Tassie as well.  Riding through Melbourne and Canberra on the way up to Cowra, might get a chance to use it on that trip.

Stebel Nautilus Compact Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down