Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Racing Bandits

Go down

Classic Racing Bandits Empty Classic Racing Bandits

Post  Truck bandit Tue 13 Aug 2013, 11:40 am

I was just wondering if anyone knows if Bandits have been raced in Australia or around the world in naked bike classes etc.

I'm interested to see how they compared to other bikes in the class and also what they looked like.

I can't recall seeing any in the Australian FX naked bike classes over the years and only remember them as one of the first stunt/burnout bikes that used to go around the race meetings.

FZ1's, Kwaka ZRX1200's, GSX1100 (Katana's) seem to be the popular one's out there. Surely we'll start to see some of the original Bandits pop up in the Classic racing bike classes now considering there are number of GSXR 750, ZXR 750 and FZR 750 racing from the late 80's/early 90's!!

Is anyone considering getting into the Classic racing classes around Australia in the next few years?? It's great seeing the older bikes mix it up with each other and they sound damn hot aswell.
Im blown away be the speed of them also. Seeing Shaun Giles on a Katana, with 180 hp, lap 6 seconds slower than a MotoGP at the Phillip Island International Classic earlier this year was very impressive. Give him a good Bandit and see how he go's.

[img(390px,263px)]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4964957513777491&pid=1.7[/img]

Back to top Go down